Hot Toys lands AvP-R 1/6 license!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abake

Rex Tremendae Majestatis
Reaction score
Here ya go, from the latest newsletter:

"Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece New License Announcement - EXCITING NEWS for MMS collectors! We know what you want, that’s why we’ve granted the license of Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (not in an easy way). We are here to promise that we are going to bring you some more awesome 1/6th collectibles which you never had. So be sure to bookmark our site and stay tuned to get the most updated news of AVP-R products. Meanwhile, simply click the thumbnail to enjoy the trailer and preview the new designs of Aliens and Predators in advance!! Um...no AVP-R products preview yet, let’s line up and review our AVP1 products."

Hell yes!

I can only imagine the über-coolness of the Predalien in all its fully articulated glory!

I've decided not to collect the AvP stuff, I'm gonna stick with the Original Predator 1 & 2 stuff. I'm still hoping for Dutch, Blain, Mac and the rest of the commandos, so if that happens, all my money will go there. :D

Good news for you AvP collectors though!

I missed out generally on the first Predator releases but this time I'm strapped in and ready to go broke...

Here ya go, from the latest newsletter:

"Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece New License Announcement - EXCITING NEWS for MMS collectors! We know what you want, that’s why we’ve granted the license of Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (not in an easy way). We are here to promise that we are going to bring you some more awesome 1/6th collectibles which you never had. So be sure to bookmark our site and stay tuned to get the most updated news of AVP-R products. Meanwhile, simply click the thumbnail to enjoy the trailer and preview the new designs of Aliens and Predators in advance!! Um...no AVP-R products preview yet, let’s line up and review our AVP1 products."

Hell yes!

I can only imagine the über-coolness of the Predalien in all its fully articulated glory!

Good news for some...

But this just stalls getting the Predator 1.

umm how do you get a hot toys newsletter? do you have to register someplace?

I can't remember, but I think you can subscribe to their newsletter somewhere in their website.
I think I left a comment once, or wrote a mail on the "contact us" page, and you can check a box to get their newsletter.

I had no doubt in my mind that Hot Toys would nail the AVP-R license. Great acquisition for them as the Predator looks bad @$$, as do the Aliens (even though they can be a simple head switch for the actual figure), and the Pred-Alien!!!

Cool news... the more money HT makes, the more **** they can produce for me to buy. And thats what its all about :rock

Back