• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A couple of things I'm interested in.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanfromindiana

Super Freak
Reaction score
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD>>>>> HAVEN'T UPDATED IT IN LIKE 2 YEARS!!!!!!!!!

This is not stuff that I'm out actively looking to buy unless colored RED! (PM me!), this is my trade/search list. It is stuff that I am very interested in, but I am looking for a trade or a very good deal on these to close.

Sideshow Red Skull Exclusive
Most of the Dead:
Santa
Business Exclusive
Security Guard
Patient Zero
Medicom Ichi and Kakihara
Both Medicom Warhols

Ash PF Exclusive
Bowen Swamp Thing FS
Buffy Exclusive PF and Alt.
Maul 1:1
Greedo 1:1
Thing 1:1
Lord of Darkness 1:1

What I got:

This is just a list of what I have (mainly Sideshow-WETA not listed....I have lots of stuff beyond this in other lines). I am NOT looking to unload this stuff unless noted in another thread, but I am not above listening to a crazy deal. Things in red I am currently willing to trade!

Blade vs. Dracula Exclusive
Green Goblin PF
Gray Hulk PF
The Thing Exclusive
Venom 1:1
Yoda 1:1
Jabba Exclusive
Jabba's Throne
Bib Exclusive
Salacious Crumb Pack Exc.
Buboi Creature Pack Exclusive
Evil Ash
Ash
S-Mart Ash
Spock PF

The Gentlemen from Hush
Der Kindestod 12"
Darla 12" Exclusive
Giles 12" Exclusive
Xander 12" Exclusive signed by Andy!
Vamp Buffy 12" Exclusive
Angel PF Exclusive
Spike Exclusive PF Artist Proof signed by Oluf #3 of 6!
Darkness PF Exc
Bowen Miracleman
Kingdom Come Superman Ross Silver
Hot Toys Joker V1
Indiana Jones PF Exclusive
The Maxx Statue (Moore)
The Dead Street Prophet Exclusive
The Dead Tactical Spooktacular Version
The Dead Doctor Exclusive
Dead Harbinger Exclusive
Ed Exclusive
Babysitter Exclusive Red
Medicom Jack Skellington
Big Ass Jay and Silent Bob
Tons of other stuff......

Last edited:
Woohoo! I finally picked up Jabba's Throne....feels like I've been looking for a deal on one forever ever ever! My focus is now going to a Spike PF Exclusive so if you have one you are looking to move PM me. I am looking for a good deal on it, and am only interested in the exclusive. Thanks!

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Woohoo! I finally picked up Jabba's Throne....feels like I've been looking for a deal on one forever ever ever! My focus is now going to a Spike PF Exclusive so if you have one you are looking to move PM me. I am looking for a good deal on it, and am only interested in the exclusive. Thanks!

:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

How much did you pay for the throne if you don't mind me asking?

I bought a signed artist proof Spike PF exclusive from Oluf and signed by him tonight. I'm really stoked for this to arrive and will get some pics up over in Whedonville when it gets here. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

I bought a signed artist proof Spike PF exclusive from Oluf and signed by him tonight. I'm really stoked for this to arrive and will get some pics up over in Whedonville when it gets here. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

May I ask how much? :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Ehh...if I didn't buy it from a member here (Oluf) I would gladly share, but I feel like price between members should prolly be private unless advertised. I love ya though Proto! Sorry! :monkey2

Ehh...if I didn't buy it from a member here (Oluf) I would gladly share, but I feel like price between members should prolly be private unless advertised. I love ya though Proto! Sorry! :monkey2

I understand... just consider this monkey green with envy. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Will you post pictures of your acquision back at Whedonville? :eek:

Nah...this is just a list of stuff I have and am looking for....I have a seperate trade thread in the for sale/trade section. Sorry for the confusion man! I hope you get a throne soon though! I'll keep an eye out!

Back