Euka's little collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eukalyptus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Euka's meager collection

Hopefully, I can organize a better cam and get better pics to show you. Here we go:

Cabinet 1:

On Cabinet 1:

Cabinet 2

Last edited:
Wow! That looks really nice! :cool:

Any chance of us getting pictures of the entire cabinet in one picture? :)

Great collection, some real nice pieces. I think Robo is one of my faves... I never imagined we'd get such a kicass version.

I downsized my collection quite a bit (keeping only the higher quality pieces) and have a different display atm. I hope to supply pics in the coming week or so. What remains:

Medicom RAH X3 Wolverine *new*
Medicom RAH Spider-man 3 (blue/red) *new*
Medicom RAH Sandtrooper
Medicom RAH Shadow Stormtrooper
Medicom RAH Stormtrooper
Medicom RAH Ghost Rider

Hot Toys RoboCop 3 w/ Gun Arm

SSC Legolas Greenleaf (regular, the exclusive doesn't make much sense anyway)
SSC Boromir (regular)

NECA 12" Leonidas (not exactly 'high quality' material, but a very nice piece nonetheless)

So stay tuned :naughty

Last edited:
Hey guys :)

I recently restarted collecting anything other than Hasbro's 3.75" line. These three awesome pieces make the start:

Black Cat Comiquette

This piece is HUUUGE! And heavy, too. Would have been nice, if it were the exclusive, the print would make a fine background.

For bigger pics, just click on them.

POTC 3 Elizabeth Swann

Very spot on likeness. The only thing I don't/didn't like was the thread for the sword sheath. I ended up glueing the ends together after half an hour of trying to get a knot for the right length.

And the last piece (for now)

Medicom VCD 501st Legion Clone Trooper

I'll have to take a better pic. I got this one very, very cheap because both legs were broken off at the knees. Nothing superglue couldn't handle. Didn't even took a minute.

RAH Jango is on his way. Hopefully, Scofield and Burrows will join the group soon, too.

I just hope I can restrict myself to items I REALLY like. :google

Updating after a long time (cam was missing ;)). So here we go with the first cabinet (of 2):

-click to enlarge- (tried to get the full images in here, didn't work for some reason)

The cabinet itself (IKEA BERTBY):

First shelf - Medicom RAH Jango Fett

Second shelf - Medicom RAH 501st Clone Trooper

Third shelf - Hot Toys Jor-El

And the fourth shelf - Sideshow Black Cat Comiquette

The second cabinet with my PotC stuff is coming tonight or tomorrow.

As promised part two. Sorry for the lacking quality. Somehow the cam won't take halfway decent pics from this cabinet.

Cabinet #2:

Hot Toys Jack Sparrow V1:

Hot Toys Elizabeth Swann:

Hot Toys Sao Feng V1

Hot Toys Prison Break Special Edition:

Planned buys are:

HT Will Turner
HT Cannibal Jack (maybe)
RAH Stormtrooper
RAH Blackhole Stormtrooper
RAH Spider-man 3 (all except Peter Parker)
RAH X3 Wolverine

That's a long list to plan, but the shelves won't fill themselves ;)

My two new additions to the family. GG needs to come up with a Jango helmet and Medicom with a Commander Gree so that everyone would be with his respective helmet :D

Back