Collection Photos and Drawin's (Huge update on last page)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dedguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's some of my more recent art as well as my more recent collection pics.

invisable-man-black.png

tripod-black.png

dorian-grey.png

beowolf.png

dragon.png

These are all my own characters for a story I'm developing.
nine-sheet-2.png

10-2-inks.png

nine4.png

eight.png

Last edited:
Re: Collection Photos and Drawin's

And some of my more recent pics.
pitt-06.jpg

skywarp-01.jpg

skywarp-02.jpg

skywarp-03.jpg

skywarp-04.jpg

skywarp-05.jpg

skywarp-06.jpg

skywarp-07.jpg

Last edited:

abe01.jpg

abe02.jpg

bprd01.jpg

bprd02.jpg

bprd03.jpg

skywarp-megatron-02.jpg

skywarp-megatron-03.jpg

megatron04.jpg

Last edited:

Working on a sketch... not sure where it's going or why she's hanging tangled up in some rigging. It's going to be Berry Much (a finished drawing of Berry below)... assuming I don't ditch it and start over as I have no idea how to justify her hanging suspended like that and have it make any sense.

berry-sketch.jpg

Old finished illustration of Berry.
berrymuch1.png

Last edited:

Ditched that sketch... it's just too weird for a t-shirt and requires way too much background to make it make sense or be logical. Am going with what I originally had though... a sort of Spy novel cover look.

Not sure exactly where Steve is going to be (which probably isn't a good thing should have sketched out the whole composition first).

berry-sketch-2.jpg

Last edited:

So this is what I'm thinking. Not sure if I'd actually put it in a rectangle on the shirt to further emulate a book cover/movie poster... but I'm liking this layout and I like the idea of a fake movie/book a lot.

spooky-dicks-layout.png

Last edited:

You definitely know how to take great pics.Thumbs up.

You the same person on Spawn.com?

Yeah, I am. There's only one other dedguy I know of of any note on the web and he plays a lot of video games (which I do not).

More defined version of things.
spooky-dicks-layout-2.png

Last edited:

another WIP... I'm still messing with the colors and right now I have too many. Mostly I'm just trying to get the shapes down.

spooky-dicks-layout-3.png

Last edited:

Just got this friday, felt the need to take some pics to show off this damn complicated and very nice figure.

midori01.jpg

midori02.jpg

midori03.jpg

midori04.jpg

midori05.jpg

midori06.jpg

midori07.jpg

midori08.jpg

Last edited:

Drew this partially because I wanted to illustrate what I wanted in a 1/6 skirt suit and partially just because I felt like drawing a chick.

one.png

Last edited:

I have a friend who used to be quiet an artist/designer and since he fell into programming several years ago has lost quiet a bit in the way of artistic skills to programming knowledge. It's interesting because when I met him I drew like this and he was a much better artist than I was. It's odd how interests and skills shift.

Anyway he's still a fair sculptor despite his loss of illustration skills and he wanted me to design some Shisa Dogs for him to sculpt for Christmas presents. He wanted something simple and a bit cartoony.

shisa-closed.png

shisa-open.png

Also... I know this is a long shot bt if anyone wants to take a shot at coloring this feel free.

10-2-inks.png

Color guide: https://dedguy.net/dedguy.net_old/images/art/2007/10-2-colorguide.png
High rez: https://dedguy.net/dedguy.net_old/images/art/2007/10-2-highrez.png

Last edited:

I really like your style i use to make things in that style, but im not that creative, here is a pic of a frog i made (unfinished):

funkyfrogir7.jpg

Thanks, nice frog. Good use of primary shapes.

So I did this mostly for me, for my work computer's second screen. Also I'm trying to sort out a style I like that I can move forward with on some stories. Using a all straight line vector style with some light use of gradients and some texturing. Some of it I drew freehand with the pencil tool and the applied a simplify to it to get more angular geometric shapes.

It's also meant to be a companion piece to the TIM on the rooftop piece I started like last year and never finished. I want to re-do it completely in this style.

Small Version:
tim4-700-560.png

Wallpaper size: https://dedguy.net/dedguy.net_old/images/Wallpaper/tim4-1280-1024.png

And some detail croppings:

tim4-detail1.png
tim4-detail2.png
tim4-detail3.png

Last edited:

Original sketch, just because I was sketching some stuff for sYnx when I noticed this was still open.

tim4-sketch.png

Last edited:
Back