sounds wrong but its just me.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recon_ranger345

Freakalicious
Reaction score
hey people, well i got a confession to make , well i have decide not open my hot toys , i only got one the deluxe swat version , and i like the way it looks on the box . The box is great , and it has a good display window so you can see the toy very well . so my question is what toys come dress is the package and have a good display window from the package i know that all the military one are like that but what else ? cause i know that the aliens an predator ones you have to put them together so thats not and option if you want to know what i mean , just go to this link https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20446

see the package? thats what i want.

well guys you might think im stupid but i just like it that way .

ok guys thank you for you attention .:emperor

can any of you guys tell me what hot toys come dress in the box , and have a good display window from the box ?

Just do what some collectors do. Remove it from the box, assemble it and then display it with the box. I admit the box is nice, but come on, are you paying $100 and up for a box?!! Free that sucker!

Eric

Frankly, I'm amazed that you even feel the need to ask this question. As MRTOY points out, you didn't pay all that money for a box(and if you did, I have a few other HT boxes you might like. $500 for the lot?)...PS

The Rambo's come dressed in the box, Superman does, Batman does, Jack Sparrow does..........thats what I can think of

Some people like to leave them constrained. I used to do that, a long while back. one day, i got currious, and opened one. That was all it took, they look hundreds of times better out of the package, and on your shelf. If you're dead set on keeping them displayed in a cube, May I recomend the Clear acrlyic display boxes?

I wish I could rate this thread as WEIRD.... wtf...

I wish I could rate this thread as WEIRD.... wtf...

:rotfl
What is a thread about whether someone should display a figure out of the box doing in the Aliens and Robots forum? :monkey1

Should be in Other Discussion I would think. Too much of this going on IMHO:D

Endo looks pretty good in the box , but seriously ......TAKE THEM OUT OF THE BLOODY BOX YOU CRAZY............!

So far, only the Predators from AVP and Predator 2, the Colonial Marines from Aliens, the Robocops & ED-209's, and the Alien creatures from Aliens and AVP come in disassembled in kits. That's to get around licensing restrictions in the US.
All the other military figures Sideshow, Hot Toys, Blue Box, and Dragon make come mostly assembled as the figure you linked to recon_ranger345.

Yeah, you know, if it were 3 3/4" figures or even 8" figures, I would understand that you want to keep them in boxes, but 12" are more like display items, yeah soome boxes are cool, but you can barely see whats going on and the quality of the materials.
To me it's closer to designer toys than action figures, so, I say FREE THEM!!!:rotfl:rotfl:chew:chew

Back