Amir's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've recently decided to simplify my display system and what I display. I am being very selective in what I buy and I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible. So here's my updated display setup :):

DisplayPicture01.jpg

DisplayPicture03.jpg

DisplayPicture02.JPG

Thanks Eli26, I actually just bought the helmet separately from someone who did not want theirs. I just don't have space for the actual PF but I really loved the Luke/Vader Helmet piece.

Thanks ian1138, I actual sold or am in the processing of selling a bunch of figures I had bought but ultimately did not need. I am hoping to buy only the figures/collectibles that I really, really enjoy and put a brake on impulsive buying :).

Thanks for the kind words guys :)! The cabinet is a custom made cabinet. These cabinets can be very expensive to have made. Luckily instead of rushing out and having one made for me I decided to be patient and wait for one that meet my requirements to surface at a reduced price. I lucked out big time with this :chew

real nice mate really like the anaking with the hologram. and i like the tv aswell

Back