MEDICOM FETT REVIEW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who did this review? I didnt like it one bit

Gotta agree with that. Granted we're all entitled to opinions, but the reviewer doesn't seem to give the figure a thorough review and while I'm sure it's a nice figure, I'm sure there are more points to take issue with and point out.

It was an OK review, but I'm wondering why he counted off on the accessories when he listed quite a sufficient amount. And the pictures would be better if he didn't use flash.

Oh dang, I'm reviewing a review...

It was an OK review, but I'm wondering why he counted off on the accessories when he listed quite a sufficient amount. And the pictures would be better if he didn't use flash.

Oh dang, I'm reviewing a review...

Worst review of a review ever. He didn't go into near enough detail about what he thought was wrong with the review. He could've offered an alternative review. Something. Just an overall lazy, half-arse job from darthviper107.

Seems like a fair review, although that is cornucopia of accessories for a Medicom figure.

Gotta agree with that. Granted we're all entitled to opinions, but the reviewer doesn't seem to give the figure a thorough review and while I'm sure it's a nice figure, I'm sure there are more points to take issue with and point out.

Oh I don't know...he did point this out...

This hose was always portrayed as green and fairly thick. Not sure really which is right, but if you like a very visible and big hose, this may be a negative. Then again, the thin hose doesn’t restrict movement, which is good for posing.

:rotfl I mean there's useful information...the ladies like a very visible and big hose. Must've been why Fett was such a loner....:rotfl I kid, I kid...

I like how the review states the cape is a single color and yet you can clearly see a darker, albeit subtle, stripe like shown in the proto. :lol

Though I think you do have to weigh the figure versus its cost, he basically marked it down twice for the same shortcoming. That comparison should be relegated to the Value section.

It be nice if the reviewer knew a little more about Fett to be able to rate its accuracies better. I felt like he had no idea -- by his own admission several times.

I don't know, for such an important Star Wars figure, I'd have thought it would be a little more in depth. Who gives a meh review to Boba Fett? Why give it at all, if all you feel is indifference to the figure? Also, his biggest problem came from the $$ he paid for the figure. If he didn't think it was worth it, why did he buy it? It was really not the review I was expecting for such an expected figure.

Last edited:
It read to me like it was written by a kid. If that is the case, then I can understand the writing style and the quality of the pics. On the plus side, I did agree with the reviewer in that the figure's high price is an issue.

His whole review seems to have been written on-the-fly to me.

His whole review seems to have been written on-the-fly to me.

Ya, I guess that's the best way to describe it. The whole thing reads kinda like, "Ya this is a pretty kick ass figure!." told in a bout a million times as many words. I feel bad cuz maybe it's the person's first review and if so, that's not a bad attempt. However, being a review on Michael's site, it's definitely below the bar set around there for in depth analysis and critique.

Fett is my fave star wars character ever, and im now onto version three of my full 1/1 statue of him,making him more accurate every time, so i know whats accurate with fett, and all the points he says are inaccurate, arent they are totally film accurate, this is possibly the best version of Fett in 1/6 scale we'll see for a long time

Back