Koto EP3 Anakin Skywalker Pics.............lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pitchin4eva

koto-anakin01.JPG

koto-anakin02.JPG

koto-anakin03.JPG

koto-anakin04.JPG

koto-ep3-trooper001.JPG

koto-ep3-trooper002.JPG

koto-ep3-trooper003.JPG

Re: Koto EP3 Anakin Skywalker Pics..............WOW!!!!!!!!

Is it me or does he kind of look like "Dark Frodo" instead of "Dark Anakin"?

Jesse

And people thought the new Legolas statue had a big nose. :lol

that hood looks like crap. it ruins the whole figure.:skull

it also looks nothing like hayden. kotobukyia can't sculpt human likenesses to save their lives. i'll pass.:orc

Very nice. It looks like a good piece I don't know if I'll get it myself. May wait to see if GG comes out with something similar.

:puke That Anakin looks terrible. The face and hood are WAY off. The rest of the piece is decent though.

The Blue Clone Trooper looks amazing.:drool

Re:re

I agree the hood totally throws this piece off, hopefully they can fix it.

re

Looks like some boy band member. :puke As for the cloak, it is waaay too tight on him...and looks more like fondant icing than a representation of a flowing garment. :\ Too chubby in the face.

The clone trooper looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...no matter what angle I look at it from.:thud :drool I really hope they redo that stormie; kinda reminds me of Frodo when he made his ascent to Mt. Doom: waving his arms everywhere as if he were plagued by hornets. :lol

oooooooo, I glimpsed my latest acquisition. :banana Another badass figure: the clone trooper from Ep2. Niiiiiice.

re

This may be a bold statement to make, but from what I have seen of this stuff, this clone trooper looks to be their best figure to date. :rock

Re: re

I agree Jon........if attakus had done the special ops clone then everyone would say......."attakus has done it again".....only wish it was resin not vinyl :bang :bang

This may be a bold statement to make, but from what I have seen of this stuff, this clone trooper looks to be their best figure to date.

I agree it will be up there. Gonna have to se it in person but the Maul and Fett piece are really really good. The Vader 1 is pretty sweet but the Vader two looks to be better than that one.

Im dying for a dark Anakin figure but this one blows. The Koto Blue Trooper will be mine.

re

Talk over at the StatueForum is that a GG clonetrooper (ROTS) or an OT Stormtrooper statue is in the works. Nothing set in stone, but there seems to be some chatter about this nonetheless.

Well, if they hit what the hit on this new clone trooper then they will have some serious nice stuff coming.

The humans just like with Attakus have always been pretty bad with Koto. This one though is pretty bad the first Anakin face sculpt is much better than this one which isn't saying much for this one.

I dont like it, the face, the pose, cloak all could been done better. But the Clone Trooper looks awesome!

Great except for the face, I will vote with my ever shrinking wallet. Did you hear that Mr. Visa, you can have a small vacation! :lol

Back