Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drunk_leprechaun

Super Freak
Reaction score
hello everyone! I came across this site a few days ago and to my misfortune have started collecting figures, i say misfortune because i made my first purchase 2 days ago and am now very close to broke. Im doingmy 1st year university in the united arab emirates. I should recieve my first figures in around 2 months.. two P2 elders and a regunal predator!!

Cheers!

This is a really,really expensive hobby, are most of the collectors working adults??? I'm going to have to take up a second part time job.

hello everyone! I came across this site a few days ago and to my misfortune have started collecting figures, i say misfortune because i made my first purchase 2 days ago and am now very close to broke. Im doingmy 1st year university in the united arab emirates. I should recieve my first figures in around 2 months.. two P2 elders and a regunal predator!!

Cheers!

This is a really,really expensive hobby, are most of the collectors working adults??? I'm going to have to take up a second part time job.

Welcome dude :chew
Most of us are so broke I believe (including myself)

Welkome! And as everyone else said, prepare for a life of empty wallets.....but it's worth it! :D :D :D

i promised myself id stick to hot toys predators... after looking at the aliens thread , and being an alien and aliens movie fan. i HAVE TO get those hot toys figures. I know im new here but i have to say this, those of you who think aliens 3/4 was a good movie, sodd off! ... im asorry again..lol i must be hated by quite a whole lot of members by now..

THE MIGHTY F'N KURGAN!!!
kurgan1.jpg

Back