New to collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat Head

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just started collecting about a month ago, but I've already spent more money than I care to say. I am a graphic designer and am getting ready to open a website for coloring comissions (mostly comic art and pin-ups). My eBay ID is fathead3110. I just got a Detolf for display, and I will post some pics in the Show Your Shelves Forum later. I currently own:

-----------------------------------------------
Sideshow:
Spidey Vs. Venom Exclusive
Captain America Vs. Red Skull Diorama
Emma Frost Comiquette
Monty Python Black Knight 12" Figure
T-800 Arnold Bobble Head
T-1000 Bobble Head
Sarah Conner Bobble Head
Hellboy Bust (Came in DVD Gift Set)

Sideshow Pre-Ordered or On the Way:
T-800 Endoskeleton Bobble Head
Emma Frost Comiquette Exclusive
Mary-Jane Comiquette
Black Cat Comiquette Exclusive
Classic Yellow Daredevil Legendary Scale Bust
Robocop Premium Format Figure

Other various busts I own:

Marvel Universe:
Jean Grey as Black Queen Bust (Artist Proof #2)
Emma Frost (Astonishing X-Men)
Emma Frost Clear (Astonishing X-Men)
Wolverine (New X-Men? Not Astonishing, No costume, wearing jacket, holding clawed fists up)
Ms. Marvel
Elektra
Sue Storm (Ultimate Fantastic Four)

Women of the DC Universe:
Batgirl
Supergirl

Alex Ross Doctor Doom Mini-Bust
Darkchylde Ariel Bust
-----------------------------------------------

Thats it for now I think. I'm at work and thats what I remember. This hobby is making me broke. And I was broke to begin with.

Anybody want to trade an Exclusive Regular Iron Man Comiquette or Exclusive X-Men vs Sentinel #1 for a Captain America Vs. Red Skull Diorama and a few extra bucks? PM me if so. I figure it's a long shot but I'll give it a try.

Last edited:
Welkome - well your collection is off to a great start!!! :rock You sound like you will fit right in with most of us.....we are all broke because of our addiction to polystone!! :lol :lol :lol

P.S. As well as posting pics of your shelves....show us some of your art!! :D

I will trade you both my Exclusive Iron Man and X-Men Vs. dio just for a few bobble heads. :monkey1

:lol:lol:monkey2:monkey2 Hey now...nothing wrong with a few bobbleheads...I have the Kroenen bobblehead because that is probably as close as I will ever get to having a Sideshow 1:1 Kroenen helmet. :eek::eek:

I will trade you both my Exclusive Iron Man and X-Men Vs. dio just for a few bobble heads. :monkey1

Hey now, the detail on the bobble heads can't be beat at their price. If you really want to trade though, we might be able to work something out.

Back