Which actress would play Assaj Ventress ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jolie would be an obvious one she has the lips and can be quite dark

1406548361_343b4919e9.jpg

Cate Blanchett. Would love to see her evil & bald. And she has the low-alto voice. Perfect.

"Instead of a Sith Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn!"

cate-blanchett.jpg

Cate Blanchett. Would love to see her evil & bald. And she has the low-alto voice. Perfect.

"Instead of a Sith Lord you would have a Queen! Not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the dawn!"
I agree 100%!! She'd be my choice and a PERFECT one at that!! :rock

Mena Suvari

6143_suvari88999_400.jpg

Well she was recently seen with cropped hair, so maybe she's got it in the can and is now letting it grow out!

https://www.bastardly.com/archives/2007/08/27/bastardly-asks-whats-mena-suvari-doing/

I'm not sure how old Ventress is meant to be, but Carrie Anne Moss might be good-
MatrixReloaded01-Trinity.jpg

or

Milla Jovovich, cos she looks good, is a fanboy favourite and quite frankly isn't fussy, she'll do anything... wash your mind out, I meant as an actress!

Right body shape-

milla-jovovich-preg.jpg

And could have the head/face for it-

Asajmilla.jpg

The 3 actresses I thought of are the same as you all:

1) Cate Blanchett

2) Carrie Anne Moss

3) Milla

But I would also like to see maybe a black actress in the part as well... Maybe Calypso (Naomi Harris) from POTC?

naomie_harris_02.jpg

I did think that, but we'd have a bit of a continuity problem... unless... Ahhh sister she had a twin sister...nah!

Sinead O'Connor would have been great when she was younger. She had the state of mind going, that's for sure. And she could look innocent too. It's not like Asajj was pure evil.

Back