Spooktacular Survival Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after listening to P!tu singing in the podcast radio, I could use some of those Spooktacular survival kit.

The best part:

Dusty: "If you made it through that you deserve to hear this tip !! " :lol

Pitu is like everywhere at Sideshow.I see him getting hired by them eventually.Seriously.They love him.

so they said it's a 24 hour spooktacular... wasn't it about 3 days last year???

I think 24hr is a better deal and I don't have to sit ALL weekend!:D

They said Spooktacular will run from October 25 - November 2. Not just 24 hours. (though you will probably get about that much sleep that week :p).

Cool! I wonder if the travel mug will have the SSC logo or a "Spooktacular" theme logo or something?

I hope it is themed, rather than just a generic Sideshow mug (not that that would be horrible, but just less desirable in this context).

And as far as the "24 hour" bit, I think what they mean is that this year it will be going 24 hours each day, so there might be specials and contests showing up on the site in the wee hours, unlike previous years where they only showed up during the daytime/evening.

I hope it is themed, rather than just a generic Sideshow mug (not that that would be horrible, but just less desirable in this context).

And as far as the "24 hour" bit, I think what they mean is that this year it will be going 24 hours each day, so there might be specials and contests showing up on the site in the wee hours, unlike previous years where they only showed up during the daytime/evening.

The first year the specials were 24/7 while it lasted... of course, we figured out the pattern within the first day and everyone was at their computer refreshing like mad at the top of every hour, waiting for the spooky banners to show up!!! Speaking of which, time for Halloween avatar I think...

The first year the specials were 24/7 while it lasted... of course, we figured out the pattern within the first day and everyone was at their computer refreshing like mad at the top of every hour, waiting for the spooky banners to show up!!! Speaking of which, time for Halloween avatar I think...

Ooooo New avatar.. good idea. I am going to make one!

I can't wait. I had a blast last year at Spooktacular. Let's see what goodies we get this time.

Plus, the discounts will make for some nice Xmas presents.

Ooooo New avatar.. good idea. I am going to make one!

Awesome Avatar Pixletwin!!!! Love it!

Yeah... last year was my first Spooktacular.. and even though I didn't win anything. I loved every minute of it and was addicted to checking the site out! I think thats when I became a full fledge SS Freak (even though I've on the board for about a year)

I hope we get a Creature from the Black Lagoon PF. I hope that we get a Rob Zombie inspired Michael Myers 1/6 figure. I hope we get a new Zombie from THE DEAD line......I hope a lot. :D

Back