Pixletwin's Quick Video Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so proud to be a part of that.... :rock2

Really does make me feel good, and to have Les represented there as well really makes it even better. Nice video Pix, thanks for the shout out as usual bro. You rule man. :D

Thanks everyone.

Josh, I just wish I had all my Anakins here lined up. That would be incredible... Sometime I'll get around to that. :D

One day.... one day... :rock

It's just great to be such a large part of someone's collection. Like I did some work that mattered and made a difference. Really does make it all worth it.

Great looking office PIXLE !!!!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

What do you do all day? Play with them ?

Great video Pixletwin.....Just one question - Where's the f'n Kurgan?!?!?! :D:D:D:D

In a box with about 30 of my other figures (including both of my Connors). :( Someday I will have the room and the reason to get them out, but right now I rotate my office display to cut down on the clutter and currently the Kurgan is "out of rotation". :lecture

TOE said:
What do you do all day? Play with them ?

Yes. :eek: ;)

See, now I hope you realize that when we all pushed you to get Jabba, it was for a good reason. In my opinion, it's one of the coolest Star Wars collectibles ever produced.

Back