Shadow Of The Sith

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
I ordered the Shadow Of The Sith Giclee a couple weeks ago and it came today right about two weeks just like the site says. I really like these Character key type things and figured this along with the Jedi one would make nice additions to a collection.

Here's just a couple quick pics.

IMG_3568.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

IMG_3565.jpg

That looks really cool Josh.
I was quite happy with the Slave Leia that I ordered through SS-- I've got it on the wall behind my Jabba Throne display...
Where did you order this one from?

Its really cool and big. I was thinking character key size despite what it said on the site. I ordered it through SS. $89 bucks with free shipping for the nonframed.

Its really cool and big. I was thinking character key size despite what it said on the site. I ordered it through SS. $89 bucks with free shipping for the nonframed.

Good price--- what size is it? The same as the Slave Leia or twice as big? (I'm assuming so...)

According to the site its 13" W (330mm) x 19" H (483mm)*. Very cool piece and a real nice deal on something so awesome!

That is a classy looking display Loki, the prints really look great with the maquettes. Shows how nice of a job GG did on them.

You're right GB. They really make a nice pairing. Makes me wish I had those. :lol My collection is actually gonna be going the other direction.

You're right GB. They really make a nice pairing. Makes me wish I had those. :lol My collection is actually gonna be going the other direction.

Josh I am still waiting on pics of the collection as a whole. LOL! I bet you will rule. :cool:

I wouldn't say that there are some very nice looking and impressive setups in the collections thread. My collection actually is way more cluttered looking than I would like. I like what I have but its not displayed the way I want. Also still waiting to bring what I have at work home. I'd say probably sometime in the next week then it will be time to bring it home. Do some dusting then show off some updated pics.

Back