ANGEL season 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murderofcrows71

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well for those of you who have been keeping up with the scoobies through the new comic book season 8, now there will be a Angel season 6 and the first five pages are posted at this link, so you can figure out if Angel survived the season 5 ending.
https://www.aintitcool.com/node/34064

Angel-ATF-1-5-1.jpg

Angel-ATF-1-5-2.jpg

Angel-ATF-1-5-3.jpg

Angel-ATF-1-5-4.jpg

Angel-ATF-1-5-5.jpg

Angel-ATF-1-5-6.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's really ... stupid. A misled dragon?

Yeah, that's a real "jumping the shark" moment there. I believe I'll pass on this series, I prefer to remember Team Angel in that dark alley going down swinging. That was the perfect ending to that show.

Can't say I much care for the artwork either.

The artwork is a bit weak, but adequate. It could be much, much worse. I have to say, I expected Joss to have the clout to get someone better, though.

Re: ANGEL season 6 - SPOILERS

I don't know - Angel riding a dragon into battle could be cool. But I'm far more interested in Spike or Illyria's stories than Angel's.

this is on my reserve list at my local comic shop, they listed it as at least 12 issues. I guess its a matter of how well it sells weather or not it will last any longer.

Im not really a fan of the art either, and the mislead dragon bit seemed really weak when I first read it.
Still after processing it Im ok with it I guess, need to see more:D Maybe Ive just over-hyped it cause you know..its ANGEL SEASON 6, kinda.
:cool:

It would be kinda cool to have Angel talk the dragon down, especially after his statement, "I kinda wanna slay the dragon." :lol That story's a full issue in and of itself, I'm sure.

i dont know seems a lil over the top. l.a. in hell and all, but i have liked the season 8 comics.

I don't know what to think. I really DON'T like the cover. Looks cheap, especially compared to almost every awesome cover for the Season 8 Buffy comics. I'll get it and read it, that's for sure. But after some time I came to think that I didn't wanna know what happened after the Series finale.

i agree. i dont want to know what happened after "not fade away". i always assumed they went down fighting. im kinda glad buffy season eight hasnt revealed anything about angel inc.'s fate. i hope they never do.
by the way im new here but ive read this forum for a long time being a sideshow fan and all. just never took the time to sign up til recently.

Welcome to the board The Craw :D

Pull up a Spike figure and make yourself at home. :lol

i agree. i dont want to know what happened after "not fade away". i always assumed they went down fighting. im kinda glad buffy season eight hasnt revealed anything about angel inc.'s fate. i hope they never do.
by the way im new here but ive read this forum for a long time being a sideshow fan and all. just never took the time to sign up til recently.

Correct me if I'm wrong (I haven't read the comics...yet), but wouldn't the time frame of Buffy Season 8 be during Angel's 5th season? :confused::confused::confused:

Perhaps the fate of Angel Investigations might be referenced in Buffy Season 9... a series of comics which Joss alluded to at SDCC.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong (I haven't read the comics...yet), but wouldn't the time frame of Buffy Season 8 be during Angel's 5th season? :confused::confused::confused:

Perhaps the fate of Angel Investigations might be referenced in Buffy Season 9... a series of comics which Joss alluded to at SDCC.

actually it has been officially stated that it takes place after angel season five. cant remember where i read that though.

I remember reading an interview with Joss after Angel was cancelled and the hopes of a renewal began to look bleak. In it he said Angel and Spike would've continued on in season 6 which he had already had idea's for. What shocked me was that he said in it that Winifred Burkle would've made a come back in the 6th season.

I remember reading an interview with Joss after Angel was cancelled and the hopes of a renewal began to look bleak. In it he said Angel and Spike would've continued on in season 6 which he had already had idea's for. What shocked me was that he said in it that Winifred Burkle would've made a come back in the 6th season.
i also read that. he said that winifred would have come back but illyria would still survive and Amy Acker would play a double role. i really would have loved to see that. but i wonder if he would have still killed off Wesley in season five if the show wasnt going to be cancelled?

but i wonder if he would have still killed off Wesley in season five if the show wasnt going to be cancelled?

I remember reading that Joss only killed off Wes to punch up the finale. Wesley would NOT have died if they were picked up for a sixth season. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Back