Your All Time Favorite Movie!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voorhees27

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just one answer, your 1 favorite movie! Mine is below.

The absolute best piece of cinema and I have seen a vast amount of movies from most eras!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

starwars_theempirestrikesback_12.jpg

I came home from the theater at 7 years old and couldn't wait to be an archaeologist, just like Indy! Now I just can't wait for the PF! :D

Raiders%20graphic.jpg

Lawrence of Arabia is a beautiful movie, good choice... but for some reason I would have figured Blade Runner to be you #1 :cool:

Lawrence of Arabia is a beautiful movie, good choice... but for some reason I would have figured Blade Runner to be you #1 :cool:

:lol

Blade Runner is definitely in my top 5, but Lawrence of Arabia edges it out.

I was lucky enough to see a restored print on the big screen back in the late 80s. I almost felt like I was in the desert.

Who knows what will happen after I see the Final Cut of Blade Runner.

I honestly can't choose just one. Mine is a 7-way tie:

143879_b.jpg
10033218b_b.jpg
196627_b.jpg
187212.jpg
189530_b.jpg
shawrem_b.jpg
poster.jpg

And, of course, there are also the requisite masterpiece "geek" films: JAWS, RAIDERS, BLADE RUNNER, STAR WARS, etc.

I was lucky enough to see a restored print on the big screen back in the late 80s. I almost felt like I was in the desert.

I actually saw that too when it was playing in Cleveland... they had it in an old theater that still had balconies and one giant screen. Sadly a few years later it became a multiplex :cuss But seeing it like that was amazing.

:rock

YOJIMBO is outstanding and underrated. SEVEN SAMURAI (an irrefutable masterpiece) is only slightly better, imho.

But YOJIMBO still has my favorite exchange by a badass character ever:

Sanjuro: You're all tough, then?

Gambler: What? Kill me if you can!

Sanjuro: It'll hurt.

Back