Official Halo 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Here we go! One week till launch. My dumb a$$ went and traded my old system and a few unwanted games to own the new Halo 3 console. One of the most dumbest decisions I have ever made. But man is it cool looking. The Spartan helmet will look bad a$$ on it. Now I have to figure out how to get back in the call of duty 4 beta. I also took off all next week to be able to take back the earth from the covenant. I can't wait! :chew

Participants so far:

Bagelsncheesey SSF
The ill Jedi SSF
NightCreeper SSF
Darth Loki SSF
BadMoon SSF
The Josh SSF
DarthViper107 SSF
Mfoga SSF
Kain4521 SSF
Karma SSF
Dunddain SSF
SwoopingCloakofSureness SSF
Night Creeper SSF
Fritz SSF
N2Darkness SSF
SSC Nerd SSF
JediMike71 SSF

Last edited:
I pre-ordered the Legendary Edition from EB Games so I'm just going to assume they took too many orders and my order is going to go unfulfilled since I refuse to wait in line, accept a lower edition or go at midnight.

My copy will be waiting for me at midnight at EB Games and I suppose that I will probably go pick it up along with another copy for my buddy.

Man, yall lucky... I had to cancel the Lengendary Edition i had because i can't afford it right now:monkey2 Maybe for christmas:monkey1

I had mine pre-ordered at one EB Games then found out that location is not opening at midnight. So I pre-ordered at the location that is.

My gamestop will be open at midnight but I'll be going in after work is over 4 the day and getting my copy of Halo.

I pre-ordered the Legendary Edition from Circuit City when the had it for $99 (i think) - then the price went up, but CC should honor the original price .. Guess we will see soon enough.

I pre-ordered the Legendary Edition from Circuit City when the had it for $99 (i think) - then the price went up, but CC should honor the original price .. Guess we will see soon enough.

That would be nice if they did but I don't think they will. Maybe if you can produce a receipt that shows the final price of $99.99 they may have to.

Back