Battery Operated LED Display Lights

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
I can't find any Battery operated LED display lights. I have seen other board members collections that have them so I know they exist but I can't find any locally. Anyone know of a reputable place online to get a couple of these? Thanks.

Thanks, do you have these lights? On the page linked above it doesn't have the product dimensions, how thick is it? Also if you have them would you be so kind to post some pictures of your display. Thanks again.

Thanks, do you have these lights? On the page linked above it doesn't have the product dimensions, how thick is it? Also if you have them would you be so kind to post some pictures of your display. Thanks again.

I bought mine at HomeDepot, but it got be to much,buying batteries once a week,so i bought these at lowes,they don't need batteries they need to be plugged in and there bright.

There are severla different kinds. There are the "Stick and click" that I use with 1 LED per light that come in a pack of 3 for $10. These can be bought in the "As seen on TV" section in most Drug Stores or even at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

There are the "Dot it" one's that have 3 LED's per light that are about $8.99 each at any Home Depot.

There are the other ones that people here have posted.

I like the single LED because I just like a "soft" light that highlights the figre at night. i am not looking to light up the world with mine. It's all in personal taste and how much light you want on your figures.

Thanks guys they have a selection of Dot it's at Rona here. They look very nice but I was hoping for something even thinner in height that is battery operated. I guess these will do for now and I will just have to adjust my shelves to accommodate the extra height needed to install the lights above the figures. Thanks again.

the thinnest you will get is just like the one UrbanFreddy showed you since they have to run with AA batteries.

..or You can make your own and have it run with a 3V cell battery for ultra thin but will only run 1 LED light.

the thinnest you will get is just like the one UrbanFreddy showed you since they have to run with AA batteries.

..or You can make your own and have it run with a 3V cell battery for ultra thin but will only run 1 LED light.

I thought the ones UrbanFreddy pictured he said they needed to be plugged in.

The ones UrbanFreddy pictures are not the Dot-It kind but I guess I will have to go the Dot It route.

Ikea has those Dot-It style lights but they are $4. They also come in a variety of colors: Silver, Black, Green and Red. I was at Ikea yesterday picking up my new detolf and wanted to pick a bunch up but they were sold out of the silver color...

Back