• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Iron Man Regular Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
I really want one to compliment the upcoming Stealth and was wondering if anyone has one for sale and for how much....

be gentle...:monkey2

the value has gone through the roof, now over a grand. i really can't see anyone doing a freak a special favor and asking for any less than the enormous amount IM is selling for on ebay. good luck.

$1000!?!? Wow......guess my dreams are crushing a little.....maybe I should have taken JSA up on his trinity deal.....

Might have to accept not having this one....

...also..do you the Ironman LB?

That bust is one of the best bust out there...period :cool:

An auction just ended for $190 for a regular. It will only be a matter of time before the price of the IM bust will go up in value.

I'm trying to stay out of the LS series although I do have the Classic Daredevil on order.....if I could nab an Iron Man though I'd happily cancel just about everything I have on order.....but not for $1000. :monkey2

I know this won't help you but just for the sake of discussion I will post here. I have been toying with the idea of selling my Iron Man Ex for a while. I haven't decided yet though because if I did then it would break up my Marvel collection and then i would feel obligated to sell the rest....I know, I am too all or nothing. Is anyone else here the same way?

I know this won't help you but just for the sake of discussion I will post here. I have been toying with the idea of selling my Iron Man Ex for a while. I haven't decided yet though because if I did then it would break up my Marvel collection and then i would feel obligated to sell the rest....I know, I am too all or nothing. Is anyone else here the same way?

Don't sell it..

I guess so.....its a weird line about what you're willing to pay and what you can pay. The Ex goes for over 1000 easily but i've seen them end from $1100 to $1300 recently....if I'm gonna blow a grand what's another couple hundred dollars in all reality? If I buckle down to pay over a grand might as well hunt the Ex. I don't think the standard is anywhere near worth the pricing (even in the same ballpark) of the Ex so I guess it is a missed boat. If a FREAK does have a change of heart and wants to make a deal.....well I'm here....:monkey2

Mine SS IM items are still available............ :monkey3

Good luck on your search either way Mike!

JS

In time people will look back and say "Wow! I wish I'd have bought them when
JS had the full set of 3 IM exclusives for sale. That would be a steal now!" :monkey2

Mark my words................. :monkey3

JS :monkey5

In time people will look back and say "Wow! I wish I'd have bought them when
JS had the full set of 3 IM exclusives for sale. That would be a steal now!" :monkey2

Mark my words................. :monkey3

JS :monkey5

I have no doubts that many will say that in the future. It's bound to happen when the movie comes out. Collector's regret is a sick and twisted thing. :lol

Just like when Bannister was trying to sell his Doom PF for retail and nobody touched the thing...now they all wish they had made their moves. :lol

You can find a reg. comiquette for around $700.00 on e-bay.

I'd love to find a BIN with a regular Comiquette for just $700....(it feels weird typing just $700).....anyone catch one please PM me..

popularity comes and goes. there is a roof on everything. eventually, the price will drop.

Back