Are the HT 14" Predator model kits cool or no?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1596

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been checking them out on SS site, and the look cool in the pics.
A bit pricey, are they worth it?

Do you like the ones you've seen or owned? I haven't seen any in person.

They are very awesome... and pretty much the general rule is:

If its Hot Toys, it kicks ass :rock

But their Alien and Predator figures are especially mindblowing... and seem to get better with each release.

Yeah.... very much worth it! They will stun you immediately with their sheer size and continue to make you feel good about the money you spent as they dominate your shelf and intimidate the other figures. :rock

These figures, especially the Predators in my opinion, are worth every penny. The level of detail and attention that they take is mind blowing. Quality, level of enjoyment, playability, it is all there.
The level of detail is so great, the metal pieces on the Predator figures have been know to cut people. Just watch out for that.

If you can find one at a reasonable price then jump on it.

haha ok cool.

That Predator 2 Elder is calling my name.

You have chosen well. That one is particularly cool. They are fun to put together as well. They are money well spent. Classy all the way. You can't go wrong. I only have one, but am waiting for my order for the Predator 2 Elder to come through late this month, so I hope to have it early October.

YES THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P8260058.jpg

Yes but you have to sell drugs for a living like p!tu does to be able to afford them all.

1/3 of this entire section is devoted to Predator, and a big part of that is the Hot Toys Predators! That says it all.

That is pretty much what I was going to say. If they weren't kick @$$ there wouldn't be so many posts about them.

Back