BUBO en route...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
For those who thought I said BOBA, sorry. It's BUBO!

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Buboicullaar Creature Pack – Sideshow Exclusive Edition (item #21441) from our Star Wars 12-inch Figures Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 10 days.

Sideshow Collectibles will be authorizing your credit card on file with us for this item upon its arrival. Please expect to receive another e-mail in approximately 5-7 days, which will notify you about the processing of your order.

I didn't think I wanted Bubo. But now that I have the Jabba set up (still waiting for Jabba to arrive... he left Denver 2 days ago) I am thinking he would look cool. What to do?

I didn't think I wanted Bubo. But now that I have the Jabba set up (still waiting for Jabba to arrive... he left Denver 2 days ago) I am thinking he would look cool. What to do?

Well, Bubo is only a week or two away. Why not wait until you start seeing the pictures and then decide.

Got this email as well. While I'm not stoked about him... I still think it will be a cool item to add to the Jabba set-up :rock

Yeah, this sin't anything to jump up and down about... but it's still a cool little creature pack and should be fun to play with for an afternoon.

I had ordered him originally but decided to cancel after Old Ben and Bespin Luke became available. Extra creatures for Jabba are great but as long as you've got the crumb set your good.

I'm actually really excited for this. My Jabba setup is a prized entourage in my collection, and anything to add to is it great, so to now have a great Boba Fett and Bubo to add to the mix is going to look really sharp.

Got my notice as well.

Between the Holo-table,RAH Boba, and now Bubo this is turning out to be an expensive toy month.

Still..... looking foward to add Bubo and critters to the throne display :chew

Sweet! Now SS can ship my Bubo pack and Rah Boba Fett together.

Bubo and Boba, together at last! :lol

My thoughts exactly!:lol
It never rains til it pours... Chess table should be here tomorrow and then these guys--er... guy and things.:D

Someone needs to take a picture with Boba and Bubo... and Bib and Jabba...

All the "B-bbbb"s.

9323R.jpg

Back