Which PF to get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which PF should Bagels buy?

• Darth Maul PF

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Boba Fett PF

Votes: 21 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted Maul :maul although to be fair I should probably wait until Boba gets here... but as it's still Item accepted and entered into sortation plant and a full length of Canada away (coming from the west coast to the east coast) he probably won't get here until sometime next week...

Until I see the side to side comparison I'd have to say go with Maul. Of course my vote might change next week. Can I vote again later?:D

Boba is plastic nuff said.

Well maybe not though. I seen it in Baltimore and plastic or not it looked bad ass. I passed on it and went with Maul. Maul could hang with the Jedi's. Boba was a little snotty turd who obviously grew up with daddy issues and couldn't fight worth a damn. Than got eat up by a hole in the sand. :monkey3

009_221-025Star-Wars-Posters.jpg

NUFF SAID!

I have them both and like them both but I prefer Boba Fett. He looks superior to me. His outfit is far more detailed and he is from the OT which also gives him an edge in my mind. If you are going to take him off the shelf and weigh him every day then go for Maul because he is heavier, but if you want a piece that looks awesome sitting on your shelf then you can confidently get Fett. Of course, Maul lights up and that's pretty cool.

Both are great and you will be happy either way.

Think on this:

Let's say you bring a new girl over to your place. She knows nothing about Star Wars. She sees either Fett or Maul. If she sees Fett, she thinks: "oh, a cool-looking army man guy. Typical guy with his toys" and she stays for that drink. But if she sees Maul, she thinks: "Ew, a weird grinning devil thing. This guy is creepy." And out the door she goes.

:D

I think I'm a little partial to Fett over Maul too. I prefer Maul as a character, but Fett is the better PF. Fett is more detailed and intricate. One issue you may want to take in to consideration is size. Maul is alot deeper than than Fett, my shelves are 12" deep and Maul has two or three inches of overhang.

Boba Fett > Darth Maul

At least Boba lasted more than one movie! :monkey3

At least Maul killed a Jedi master before going out like a b1tch to a padawan.

Boba just made a delivery and then got killed by a half-blind doughy unarmed smuggler.

Dude....Maul, get Maul. Fett is such a freakin wuss and died like a little b!tch. Furthermore, the Maul PF is superior in ever way. Not only does it not look and feel cheap but it also looks way more bad ass. Fett has a weird lean going on and contrary to what some will tell you, most parts on him do look very much like plastic and have seams.

The answer is clear. Choose evil. :maul

For me Maul is just more visually appealing than Fett in PF form, especially with the light up feature. The fact that Boba is plastic really urks me but the helmet being inaccurate bugs me more. If you had to choose just one my vote is with Maul...

Back