80% Off Sith Probe Droid Expansion Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put in a request to cancel mine as well. $12.00 shipping is nuts. I will let you know what they say.

$5 + $14.42 shipping?!?!

AFX really needs to rethink their shipping prices.

They are overcharging the shipping (adding a "handling" fee) to make up for the huge item discount. It's a standard merchant tactic. They can advertise a huge savings, even though the price really isn't as low as they tell you. As an example, it cost 8.90 to ship my AFX Coruscant clone to me. They wanted 21 dollars for the sith droids plus 2 7 inch Buffy figures. I know that those 3 don't weight more than that huge boxed bust ... probably weight less. So, the only difference is the "handling".

That's crazy, I considered buying them, but I never knew what to do with them. I have far better posing ideas for my Maul than to stand him next to a couple of balls on sticks.

if you get this you can take the sand on the stand(not trying to rhyme) and use it to display with Darth Maul.

I actually really like my sith droids. They make a display look extra cool. (Variety has a tendency to do that). But for the S&H price you might as well just buy them direct. :rolleyes:

Still haven't used any of my Gift Cards, even free I don't want these. :eek:

Back