• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hellboy 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Title says it all. Looking to find one of these fairly cheap. PM me if you have one available.

When did you decide you wanted this guy? Where are you going to put him? I so wish I could have talked you into that Kong/VRex statue yesterday :lol

When did you decide you wanted this guy? Where are you going to put him? I so wish I could have talked you into that Kong/VRex statue yesterday :lol

Was just looking around and remembered they did a PF of him. It's pretty damn cool and reasonably cheap so I figured what the hell.

If I knew I could've gotten a base from SS, I would've done it. But no thanks. I'll be patient and hopefully stumble upon one at a great price later.

Sorry don't have one for sell or trade - but I hope you find one - he is such an awesome PF!!!! Over the last month or so I've seen a couple go on eBay for under retail. Good luck!!! You won't be disappointed at all....he's a gorgeous statue!! :rock
IMG_1347.jpg

Dammit, missed on on eBay that couldn't have been up too long. Why do I have to work all day :emperor

one of the best IMO.

good luck ... you'll get one.
just make sure its before HB2 is released

Yeah - good luck man.He is my favourite PF behind Lurtz and i have quite a few.Well worth the money.

PROBABLY ONE OF MY FAVORITE PF'S THAT I USED TO OWNED.

Back