Hurry before it's gone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pure genius! Chuck Norris as a Geico Caveman. :rock

4453_12.JPG

I love the blurry picture so much that I sent the seller FOUR HUNDRED dollars!!!:rotfl

horrible.

i love seeing chewy in the background...i sure how SS can figure out the fur thing.

Actually, the costume looks pretty good. And the likeness might be okay, but the paint's getting in the way.

Little more respect for fellow customizers, hmm?

Its an amirable effort, but I think his prices are pretty out there.

However, his Nien Nub is actually fairly good.

a65c_0.JPG

Still not $200 good :monkey3

Actually, the costume looks pretty good. And the likeness might be okay, but the paint's getting in the way.

Didn't mean any disrespect to customizers Dave.:eek: It's the price tag compared to quality issue here that I found so humorous.:monkey3

If it were a fledgling customizer building up his skills while posting pics here then, yeah definitely, the comments would be out of line but the fact that this guy is doing them to put them on ebay for *cough*$200*cough* a pop is hilarious even though some of his stuff looks good...some. For example this does look pretty good = https://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-cust...goryZ751QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Come on Dave, admit it, you giggled a little at this thread.:D

Last edited:

$200 Buy It Now?... Maybe this customizer should have some respect for fellow fans of the saga.

To tell y'all the truth, I'm more interested in the custom-bash Endor Leia that is in the back ground.

Besides Dave I don't see any of the customizers here trying to pass off work like that as being sellable on eBay. (And for $200, that is a whole lot of presumption that should be ridiculed).

To tell y'all the truth, I'm more interested in the custom-bash Endor Leia that is in the back ground.

Besides Dave I don't see any of the customizers here trying to pass off work like that as being sellable on eBay. (And for $200, that is a whole lot of presumption that should be ridiculed).

:clap:lecture:clap:lecture:clap:lecture

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Exactly.

Not to knock the customizer, but the CHOICE of character is pretty weak. I always remembered that guy as having the WORST damn haircut in all of Star Wars film history, right behind Mullet Obi Wan... well at least in the reshoots. :lol

I wonder where the furry Chewie in the background came from?

The Nute Gunray does look pretty good; I'm guessing he's using the head of the fast food drink cup topper from back when TPM was everywhere....

Back