Powerloader Imminent?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle

Freakzoid
Reaction score
What's happening with the Hot Toys Powerloader? There was a period of time when they were all over eBay (Pre-sale) but now - hardly any.

Is the rumour true that Hot Toys would only make the exact quantities that were pre-ordered?... :confused:

What's happening with the Hot Toys Powerloader? There was a period of time when they were all over eBay (Pre-sale) but now - hardly any.

Is the rumour true that Hot Toys would only make the exact quantities that were pre-ordered?... :confused:

Might be because they're limited. ;)

Wow that's the first I heard that rumor.Well I already have mine on order and paid for so..Ah well atleast for those who are getting one'll know it's gonna be worth some serious cash later on.

^ Thank goodness for itchy trigger fingers on the SS pre-order button! ;)

My second Flexpay payment went out on the 4th, so here's hoping it doesn't take 4 more months for them to show up.

Thats the latest update from HT from my dealer.:cool:

Same with the Elder BTW:cool::cool:

Last edited:
I found these pics of Ripley and loader in 1:12 scale on ebay ...
Pretty neat!
w107821893.jpg

w107821851.jpg

w107821897.jpg

w107821899.jpg

I can't wait for this baby to show up, I haven't looked forward to a something so much since the HT Endo, and before that the HT ED-209... Hot Toys stop doing this to me, I'm a grown man... I should know better... but a 1/6 Power Loader is something I thought I'd never see!
Thank you and curse you in roughly equal measures... well perhaps a little more thanks is in order.

I really wanted to preorder one but it's coming at a expensive time of the year with christmas, a butt-load of DVD's and Darkness PF... so i have to wait:(

Back