• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Apexplorer figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
I know it might be a longshot, but I'm wanting to get the first (and really only) Apexplorer figure thats been released. Just looking for the more common orange version... hook me up if you got one.

Or if you know of a reliable seller, thanks :monkey1

Jungle_figure_copy_b.jpg

Actually right after I posted this I found out the second figure is being released... Toys2 has him on pre-order so I'll probably be going through them.

That Monkey King figure is pretty sweet looking, thanks for the heads up! Too bad he doesn't have a monkey head... 'cause if he did I'd be all over it :rock

...That Monkey King figure is pretty sweet looking, thanks for the heads up! Too bad he doesn't have a monkey head... 'cause if he did I'd be all over it :rock

It is an amazing figure with incredible detail! I received mine from HLJ two days ago...

Are there any alternate heads with the Medicom, or maybe plans for a more Ape appearing figure?

Back