My digtal artworks/manipulations....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueworld

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I'd take the plunge and post up a we sample of some of my old Photoshop work. It's all Spike/Buffyverse related I'm afraid, so if you're turned off by that, well then this thread is not for you. :rolleyes:

My take on covers for the IDW comic Spike comics....

16lw5cx.jpg

33th5oz.jpg

A few other random artworks. Please click on the image to enlarge..

'Not your puppet' (well I had to get my Sideshow Spike in there somehow!)

'Cool Britannia'

'Dead man walking'.

not a Buffy fan at all.
But I still love what youve done.

nice work!

*g* Thanks. The Spike Asylum covers one of my favorites as well.

Here's another that I call 'Chalk'...

chalk8ku4.jpg

Last edited:
Great work Sue! Really love the layouts and shots you've chosen. Spike is by far my favorite character and all of your work captures the spirit of the character very well. Can't wait to see more...:duff

Oh thanks love, you're far too kind!

Here's another that I call 'Lust for Life'...

lustforlife1ft8.jpg

Oh thanks love. Thats so kind of you to say that.

I'm self taught and still have sooo much yet to know. I count myself as very much still being a Photoshop newbie. :eek:

Thanks love. That was a screencap from Harsh light of Day, flipped upright. Gald you think it worked.

Here's one I call 'Vampire Circus'. Made for a challenge on Darker Spike on live journal.

And here's the base image I started with..

Oh I don't know if the interest is there for anything else. Me obsessed? :lol

I seem to get my best ideas from the Buffyverse somehow. Here's my latest.

'The Hollow Man'...

Thought I'd have a crack at creating my own cover art for issue one of the Angel comic 'After the Fall'.

..And yet more of my old stuff. *g*

Here's my portrait of Illyria..

And with the logo..

You should be doing covers for this series, Sue! As usual, beautifully composed and seamlessly composited! I'd love to be able to look over your shoulder while you work! And, where do you find all the great hi-res images of the cast members you use as base images?

Btw, each time I open this thread, I expect to see your take on your favorite gun-totin', effed-up ex-watcher! Soon, I hope!

Thanks love. *g* I thought I'd posted this Wes one here, obviously not!
As to the hi-rs images. I forget half of where I got them from. But I did get them from a selection of Buffyverse fansites over the years. Some are still up (I think) whilst others have long since gone. Any particular characters you're after then love?

Here's 'my' Wesley.

Back