1/6 Willow in SSC's top sellers list.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I can think of is...

buffy_huh.gif

An oldie but a goodie. ;)

The 'Most Popular Products' is a listing of items most often purchased in the last 30 days. This list does not include sold out or wait list items.

I saw that as well... very strange.
I cant help but be optimist and think that maybe this is a sign of the popularity of SSC Buffy coming back in .... no?...
no.
damn.

My guess is it's either a software glitch or some dealer/distributor bought a case of them recently.

How many sales does it take to be considered popular? At least popular enough to get on the list? Maybe a customizer sees something he wants to use it for, and wants to make 100 of them, to sell on the bay. :dunno

How many sales does it take to be considered popular? At least popular enough to get on the list? Maybe a customizer sees something he wants to use it for, and wants to make 100 of them, to sell on the bay. :dunno

Isn't here a piece limit? If dealers don't count and one person can only purchase 1 or 2 figures, that supposedly means that more than one person bought Willow these days, and that just seems too weird. Weird good anyway, I gess.

EDIT: There is a 10 piece limit on Willow. That makes sense now. :D

I'm not a Buffy fan but I do own a Vampire Willow that I display with my "monsters" display. I thought about purchasing this Willow figure but, frankly, I don't find this figure all that appealing (no offense).

By the way, I'm wondering if any of you know the value of the Vampire Darla (Red) figure? I have a MIB figure that I've been proscrastinated adding to my display since, again, I'm not truly a Buffy fan. If it's not a "wanted" figure, I'll won't feel so guilty finally opening the box and displaying it.

Thanks, in advance.

Darla always draws a big bid on ebay.

That is why she is one of the ONLY figures I don't have. However some lucky dude won one at the SDCC Freak party this year. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

As for the sudden rise of Willow sales... well, you got to buy SOMETHING with those SDCC gift cards. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

That is why she is one of the ONLY figures I don't have. However some lucky dude won one at the SDCC Freak party this year. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

As for the sudden rise of Willow sales... well, you got to buy SOMETHING with those SDCC gift cards. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

That would be me..but I'm a dudette. :D

I think I got about $150 for my Blue Darla. Great charactor, but I just couldn't stand the big head sculpt.:eek:

DSC_4248.JPG

That's TWO YEARS IN A ROW that Darla was given as door prize at the SDCC Freak board bash... and that was after my Wait List request (which I was on for MONTHS) was cancelled.

Don't you want my money Sideshow??? :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Was this last year's winner?

I feel your pain, Protozaius. I have also been (and still am) on waitlists whereas Sideshow gave the items away to some lucky sucker. Hey! I guess I was the lucky sucker in this case. :D

Was this last year's winner?

I feel your pain, Protozaius. I have also been (and still am) on waitlists whereas Sideshow gave the items away to some lucky sucker. Hey! I guess I was the lucky sucker in this case. :D

I found the picture amongst a set of photos taken this year. The background is definitely from this year's site. To be honest, I think I preferred last year's location, but I guess probably the Freak attendance grew too big for that place this year. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I guess I should count myself lucky as well... at the very end of the giveaway I won a LOTR helm. Unfortunately it's not a line I collect so I gave it to my brother. :rolleyes:

Isn't here a piece limit? If dealers don't count and one person can only purchase 1 or 2 figures, that supposedly means that more than one person bought Willow these days, and that just seems too weird. Weird good anyway, I gess.

EDIT: There is a 10 piece limit on Willow. That makes sense now. :D

I think there may be ocassions where Sideshow might forego the limit restrictions. Case in example: Wasn't the remaining Planet of the Apes figures, off loaded to a dealer? Willow being 'old' stock may just be another example of this. Though in this case Willow remains in stock. Yes, very strange indeed.

I found the picture amongst a set of photos taken this year. The background is definitely from this year's site. To be honest, I think I preferred last year's location, but I guess probably the Freak attendance grew too big for that place this year. :monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I guess I should count myself lucky as well... at the very end of the giveaway I won a LOTR helm. Unfortunately it's not a line I collect so I gave it to my brother. :rolleyes:

I didn't recognized the location. I take it they gave away two Darla's this year since I won one as well.

Yup, the Freaks' Party keeps growing every year. We'll see what next year brings.

Back