Dogget's in the air!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! That was a fast "two weeks." I think I have Der Kinderstod coming on Wed (or maybe its the Doggets?).

Tooooo fast, way tooooo fast. It wasn't even mentioned in the latest newsletter. I really hope that this is a special thing for Dave so he can make an early review on the site. If not, I hope I can scrounge up the dough for both Dogget and Der Kindestod.

Hadn't thought about Kinderstod - I thought since it was 2 figures that it was Doggets, but it could be a Dogget and Kinde.

The Doggets are really shipping this time. I just got a tracking # from Sideshow for a 7 pound shipment. The only thing I have on order coming with that weight IS the Doggets! :banana

:google Sideshow overload!

Actually that's what I thought when I got Der K, but he had a freebie with him driving the weight up.

Actually that's what I thought when I got Der K, but he had a freebie with him driving the weight up.

How much did your package weigh? Mine only weighs about 4 pounds, which is not much more then the figures weight itself.
I hope Sideshow included a freebie for me. I'll know tomorrow for sure.

Man, Sideshow is really shipping out the products now. I don't have much coming my way, but I feel for your credit cards. :sick

Don't have the shipping notice in front of me, but 4 lbs is standard for 1 1/6 figure (including box and all).

I stand corrected, just got my shipment notice - must be one of the Doggetts and it's only 3 lbs.

I just got both of my Doggets! They look great BTW. Much better likeness than Mulder.

I also got a Groundskeeper Willie Simpsons Bust -another favoirte character of mine :banana Sideshow totallly rules!

In my last two orders I've gotten $70 of FREE Simpsons Busts :rock These peices bridge my extensive World of Springfield Simpsons line with my extensive Sideshow 12" figure lines. Now I have 8 Sideshow busts - and I got them all pretty much free (Monsters Legancy DVD, Hellboy DVD, Frank and Brides VH busts from a spooky contest, and the Simpsons Burns and Willie Busts!)

I can't praise Sideshow enough... maybe if they sent me another company's SDCC exclusive with my stay at home orders :lol

Did Andy scuplt Dogget? On the back of the box it says he did, but on the site it says Oulf did :dunno

The exclusive head looks better than the regular for some reason. It might just be the paint. Are they different sculpts?

I didn't get any freebies with Der Kindestod. The extra pound in weight was for the stupid catalog. Other then the key chain, I have yet to receive anything free from sideshow included in my shipments. And my Dogget order just has the figure, no extra weight on that one. :x

Am I the only one who didn't get something free with Der Kindestod?

You guys that have your Doggett in already, did you receive the new SS catalog with the Terminator Endoskeleton on the cover?

My Dogget should be here next week.

BDK

BDK, yes I did get the catalog as well as the Wille bust. I also got one with Der Kinderstod.

Back