Predator Female figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is some crazy ****!?! Pretty cool looking, too bad there aren't any articulated 14" female bodies that would work for the figure.

Although maybe one of the 13" DCD figures would work?

That is some crazy ****!?! Pretty cool looking, too bad there aren't any articulated 14" female bodies that would work for the figure.

Although maybe one of the 13" DCD figures would work?

depending on who you ask you don't need a 14" female body, Women tend to be shorter then men so a 13" body would work fine.

thats unless your from the camp that says predator females are bigger then the males:rolleyes:

Looks absolutely fantastic, but somehow I doubt the females of that race would 'look' equally belligerent as the males. I don't doubt that they can be equally vicious and strong, but I guess they have better things to do than roaming the universe to find a good fight. The predator females are probably in command, and far more refined then the males. If female predators even exist that is. Perhaps it's just the good old stork that does all the work?
:D

With the thinner figures of the Predators coming out from Predator 2, you could probably alter one enough to look female if stood next to one of the AvP Predators.

John

If you're interested in different interpretations of Pred Females, check out the Gallery, kits and models, and costumes over at Predator stuff:
https://www.predatorstuff.com/
Some of my favorites are made by a kit manufacturer called Narin:
femalepreddone7wo2.jpg

femalepreddone6va4.jpg

narinfem201gk4.jpg

femsamuraiss5.jpg

f3xw0.jpg

The one in the auction appears to be a version of Narin's Female Predator (shown in the first two images).
I don't own any of these kits, but I would love to.
As far as Fem Predators are concerned, I personally don't like the depictions I've seen so far. Especially Fem Predators having human breasts, it just doesn't seem right.
I do think that if you're going to design a Female Predator as practical as possible, they'd have a huge pelvis in order to accommodate the large head of a Predator baby, that is unless they lay eggs.

That's some nice work right there!Especially the photos right above.

I believe in the fictional expanded universe the females are depicted being taller and larger than the males...and yes,even stronger. Though, they don't go out and hunt like the males even though they are fully capable of doing so.

Back