MR 212th Utapau Helmet on sale!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
You get $200 off with coupon code "FRM212"

If you are a collector's society member the total comes to $159.10 since the 10% does apply and you get free shipping. There are said to be less than 50 is stock.

I know a lot of people here don't care much for MR but I had to pass this deal along. At that price, any curiosities you have about owning one of these buckets can be appeased since is now available at a more than reasonable price.

You get $200 off with coupon code "FRM212"

If you are a collector's society member the total comes to $159.10 since the 10% does apply and you get free shipping. There are said to be less than 50 is stock.

I know a lot of people here don't care much for MR but I had to pass this deal along. At that price, any curiosities you have about owning one of these buckets can be appeased since is now available at a more than reasonable price.

Damn, that is cheap.

picked up two as well, gonna get one made into a cody helmet

damn fine price! something i never really considered, and definitely not a fan of joining the "society", but at this price it is tempting!

For those still on the fence, unlike the other regular clone helmets, this 212th model was made in the new factory after all the mishaps that happened in the old factory on the other models. When compared against the other clones, this one is said to be made of slightly heavier more solid materials. Something to keep in mind when picking a good one for customizing.

Also, this one does come with an actual numbered plaque "xxx/1000" instead of the regular "1 of 750".

if you are a member they take 10% off of the full listed price instead of the after coupon price?

if this is correct then it's worth buying a membership for $50 because you save $40 with this one purchase.

Last edited:
if you are a member they take 10% off of the full listed price instead of the after coupon price?

if this is correct then it's worth buying a membership for $50 because you save $40 with this one purchase.

You get the discounted price then the coupon applies. That's why the price is an insane $159.10 shipped.

Typical!

They don't ship Helmets to the UK!!!!

I was gonna get one of those too.

????:confused::confused:

of course they ship to the UK!
Get on this right now, the only thing you'll miss out on is the free shipping, however, I think that shipping to the UK is discounted to make up for it.

D

i'd love to get one but that's $200 i could put towards something i collect. if it were a stormtrooper helmet i'd bite. i want to get the vader double signed MR helmet though. one day. *sigh*

Oh, just wait. The Stormtrooper helmet hasn't sold out yet, which means it will most likely be put on fire sale once the deadline looms near. To give you an idea, there are 2500 Stormies, and 1000 of these orange clones.

I was this close to getting one, but my reason won out. I don't really care about the prequels THAT much to this space-hogging crap. And believe me, these buckets take up much valuable space when you collect many other lines. Whatever you do, never give into purchase just 'cuz it's on clearance. You'll pay the price later on in trying to get rid of it!

Oh, just wait. The Stormtrooper helmet hasn't sold out yet, which means it will most likely be put on fire sale once the deadline looms near. To give you an idea, there are 2500 Stormies, and 1000 of these orange clones.

I was this close to getting one, but my reason won out. I don't really care about the prequels THAT much to this space-hogging crap. And believe me, these buckets take up much valuable space when you collect many other lines. Whatever you do, never give into purchase just 'cuz it's on clearance. You'll pay the price later on in trying to get rid of it!

good advice... still tempted though.

Back