• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Classic LS DD bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you probably have a 99% chance of having your waitlist convert. patience :cool:

i actually didnt even know this was up yet....im slacking...anyone wanna sell me one at cost lol

I am always amazed that people don't realize when these things go up. It is pretty standard with SS. Announce it in one newsletter, sell it in the next.

I am always amazed that people don't realize when these things go up. It is pretty standard with SS. Announce it in one newsletter, sell it in the next.

i just havent been paying attention. but yeah i am shocked when people miss preorders too. its usually pretty easy to get what you need. sideshow gives ample warning (most of the time) and its just a matter of being there.

but i shall live without this happily..i like the red bust better. but if someone wants to sell me one at cost i would still take it. because i am awesome like that

Some people have better things to do than wait around all day for unannounced items to go up.

And by unannounced I mean a time slot.

Some people have better things to do than wait around all day for unannounced items to go up.

i was at the bar drunk last night but i would have missed this sober. it was just one of those items that i could really care less if i got .. i would have flipped it anyway i believe .:emperor

The newsletter usually goes up within a 2 hour window. Usually between 6-8 pacific time.(most of time between 6-7 pacific time) Hardly all day.

but it's the people that wait around that get those limited items. just ask lonnie. he has posted several times that waiting and patience has contributed to his rarities.

If I don't get one of these I'll die. Help?:monkey2

Oh geez, just put your name on the WL. LS Busts usually bomb on ebay, or go for a low profit. You'll get yours, don't worry.

but it's the people that wait around that get those limited items. just ask lonnie. he has posted several times that waiting and patience has contributed to his rarities.

Yeah, but some people have lives and go out. Not everyone can wait behind a computer 247. Work, or life in general can be demanding.

In this case, make sure he isn't allowed to open it before he sends it to you. If you don't understand why, just watch his videos. :monkey3
For Murdock...I can handle a little man love.:monkey3

Oh geez, just put your name on the WL. LS Busts usually bomb on ebay, or go for a low profit. You'll get yours, don't worry.
Yea, I'm not holding my breath.

Yeah, but some people have lives and go out. Not everyone can wait behind a computer 247. Work, or life in general can be demanding.

yes, it can be. but if you want the rare ones, you must have...

disiprin :lol

Back