my (smallish) collection.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks Shell, he sure is a beauty!!

I have a buddy that has his one signed by Ron Perlman!

Lucky boy :lol

thanks DD

have added a few more things but I want to be careful not to add too much otherwise it'll just look pants

Thanks Shell, he sure is a beauty!!

I have a buddy that has his one signed by Ron Perlman!

Lucky boy :lol

Sweet !!!!
I've just bought my first PF and I'm very impressed so I'm debating whether to get another, the Big Red Guy!
One for me to think about.
:D x

P.s- is it the Doom PF Exc you want or the Reg one Mass??
x

Sweet !!!!
I've just bought my first PF and I'm very impressed so I'm debating whether to get another, the Big Red Guy!
One for me to think about.
:D x

I think there's one on Ebay at the moment for $200, although I'm not sure what the shipping is. Definately worth getting Hellboy Shell!

P.S. which PF did you get?

P.s- is it the Doom PF Exc you want or the Reg one Mass??
x

would be happy with either to be honest....it's just the inflated cost for either that's holding me back!

I think there's one on Ebay at the moment for $200, although I'm not sure what the shipping is. Definately worth getting Hellboy Shell!

P.S. which PF did you get?

would be happy with either to be honest....it's just the inflated cost for either that's holding me back!

Yeah I think I may have to give in to temptation with Hellboy, he looks ace.

I got the even more elusive Negative Zone Spidey and I love him!!! Very classy looking indeed!

Send me a pm Mass about how much you want to pay etc for a doom and I'll get back to you pal. Need to talk to a friend.
xx

Yeah I think I may have to give in to temptation with Hellboy, he looks ace.

I got the even more elusive Negative Zone Spidey and I love him!!! Very classy looking indeed!

Send me a pm Mass about how much you want to pay etc for a doom and I'll get back to you pal. Need to talk to a friend.
xx

Negative Spidey...now I really envy you!!!

pm sent to you Shell :cool:

Nice collection

This is the best corner I like BTW, since I have both :rolleyes:

IMG_0059.jpg

thanks

I think the Green Goblin is under-rated actually.

he was my first SS piece and is one of my favourites.

Back