My Movie and TV 1/6 figure collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zedex9r

Super Freak
Reaction score
G'day All

Having lurked for a while, I finally got around to introducing myself.

Here are some real quick pictures of my collection of Movie and TV series based 1/6 figures.

It is a mixture of Hot Toys, Sideshow, Medicom and some various customs I have made and purchased from other talented customizers.

I hope you enjoy these brief pictures and I plan to take some more detailed Pictures of individual figures soon

collection4.jpg

collection5.jpg

collection6.jpg

cheers :)

Great collection man! Thats exactly what I'm into, the 1/6 scale stuff is best! Do you have some customs there? Is that a "Phantom" figure is see?

Again excellent setup and collection. Also what is the figure with the white shirt and blue jeans with hat? Looks really cool.

G'day All

Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

Sorry for the double post of this topic.

Voorhees27, you are correct in spotting "The Phantom" movie figure. I wish I could take credit for it, but there is no way I could make a custom this good.

The credit for this figure must go to another Freaks member, Spenser from prophouse2000
https://www.prophouse2000.com/zanephantom.html

Photos do not do this figure justice, it is a fair dinkum work of art. I will put some better pics of him up soon.

However one of the figures I will take credit for is the one you asked about.
This is a custom Chuck Norris as JJ McQuade from the movie "Lone Wolf McQuade". This has always been one of my all time favourite movies and I have always wanted a figure of him. I managed to get a couple of intp Chuck Norris heads and made the Texas Ranger I have always wanted.

Btw the one standing next to him is also another Chuck Custom, that one is Chuck Norris as Major Scott McCoy from "The Delta Force" What can I say, I am a Chuck fan ;)

Here are some JJ McQuade pics. enjoy :)

mcquade-1.jpg

I loves me some 1/6 figures in Detolfs! Looks great! I can't wait to give that kinda treatment to my 1/6 figures. I'm buying six of those f#@kers!!! WHOOOO! IKEA ORLANDO OPEN ALREADY!!!

A lot of great looking customs... would you mind taking individual shots of the shelves. Too many cool looking figures for me to make specific requests :monkey3

Are those 60's Batman & Robin I've seen on eBay from time to time as good as they look? They even had a custom 1:6 Batmobile there for a while, looked incredible... It was Pricey!

G'day All

Again thanks for the kind comments :)

Thank you for the Kurgan Krusade thumbs up, I feel privelaged. Of course we all know that no 1/6 scale collection would be complete without the Highlander figures.

Galatiboy - I will get some shots of individual shelves up as soon as possible.

Grangewallis - I did pick up the 60's Dynamic Duo from Ebay. These are the WetSky Studios pieces, and do indeed look as good if not even better than pictures can do justice. These things are amazing. You would swear it was Adam West and Burt Ward looking back at you in tiny forms :p
Here are some real quick pics just to show off a little. I will try to post some better quaility ones soon.

batman1_1.jpg

batman3_1.jpg

robin1_1.jpg

I have seen the Batmobile on Ebay recently and had to force myself not to click Buy Now. It was very very hard I tell you, what a piece !

Lord Vicious - Again another Ebay piece. I had no idea this was available until a friend sent me the link and I was blown away as I am a big fan of Troy. I purchased this from seller Ironcrosshunter and was very happy with the service and fast delivery. This figure is absolutely amazing, the Brad Pitt likeness is spot on. The only thing I was not happy with was that there was not quite enough gold on his armour and his shield was unpainted, just a grey resin colour. So I repainted his shield, helm and chest armour and added more gold trim and wear. Now he is more movie acurate. Here some quick pics as a tease :p

achillis3_1.jpg

achillis2_1.jpg

achillis1_1.jpg

Ian1138 - No worries mate, I will get some more close up pictures soon.

cheers

G'day All

Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

Sorry for the double post of this topic.

Voorhees27, you are correct in spotting "The Phantom" movie figure. I wish I could take credit for it, but there is no way I could make a custom this good.

The credit for this figure must go to another Freaks member, Spenser from prophouse2000
https://www.prophouse2000.com/zanephantom.html

Photos do not do this figure justice, it is a fair dinkum work of art. I will put some better pics of him up soon.

However one of the figures I will take credit for is the one you asked about.
This is a custom Chuck Norris as JJ McQuade from the movie "Lone Wolf McQuade". This has always been one of my all time favourite movies and I have always wanted a figure of him. I managed to get a couple of intp Chuck Norris heads and made the Texas Ranger I have always wanted.

Btw the one standing next to him is also another Chuck Custom, that one is Chuck Norris as Major Scott McCoy from "The Delta Force" What can I say, I am a Chuck fan ;)

Here are some JJ McQuade pics. enjoy :)

mcquade-1.jpg

Chuck Norris? Wow! Very cool indeed, again great setup, I have my collection in a Detolf case but now have almost 20 of these bad boys (12") packed in it, I will be getting my second case soon.

I have to admit a collection looks its best in these cases, BTW, the Brad Pitt Troy figure looks great!

Back