Hicks up on Ebay for $200 BUY IT NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn need this one :( ships to US only
Ask the seller if he'll ship to UK - it's usually just an oversight. :)

You know you want it! ;)

Hot-Toys-Hicks.jpg

I can't believe nobody has jumped on this yet. If I hadn't just spent $177 on a HT Celtic Predator, I'd be all over this.

I still have 2 of these MIB. havent heard about Hicks in awhile :cool:

Jesus, I wish i had known, last week there was a guy selling all of the marines at buy it now of 100$ each ( nopt as a set, he had them individualy) This is probobly the same hicks being re-sold.

which raises the question, then of why? Whis is this one going for as much as a PF? Also, anyone know if convention prices are just as bad?

I think there were less figures made of Hicks... and he is of course the most popular of the marines. So with that increaed demand and less figures you have crazy prices.

Luckily I was able to score mine for retail from a friendly board member before prices got too out of hand.

DAMN! I'm just getting into the HT game and looks like i'm going be Hicks-less at this point... Oh well... :( Maybe I can find a cheap Vasquez (my next favorite).

Hicks is indeed the most sought after of the marines. LISTEN UP HOT TOYS! RE-RELEASE HICKS!!!!!!

Back