Joss interview.....Serenity 2 maybe???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow, that would be awesome. Seems pretty optimistic. If the DVD sells well then there's a pretty good chance that the studio would be interested in making another movie. I would go see that many times....

Agreed only found Serenity / Firefly after the series was axed & knew this as I watched so watching the last episode was bitter sweet knowing there was no more to come

would love another taste

I'd love to have one in any form whether or not it's in theaters or a DVD release. But I'd rather that it'd be in theaters because I'm pretty sure it would do well, plus the production values would be higher and while the TV series had good effects for being a TV show, I still prefer the better effects of the movie.

I always felt so much of the story had been lost in the move from the Show to the Film. So many things I wanted and still wanted to find out more about. I don't know if I would want to watch a movie that didn't include Shepherd and Wash.

I'll believe it when I see it. They've been talking about a sequel since Serenity hit the theaters. I'd love to see it happen.

I always felt so much of the story had been lost in the move from the Show to the Film. So many things I wanted and still wanted to find out more about. I don't know if I would want to watch a movie that didn't include Shepherd and Wash.

I'm pretty sure they'd be in the film one way or another either as memories/flashbacks or an all out prequel.

I'd love to see another Serenity movie. I know there's going to be another comic book series, but that just isn't enough.

It kills me that the series/story never got a chance to play out the way it should have. I am thankful for the movie. It was nice to be able to get some sort of continuation/conclusion to this, when other shows like B5: Crusade did not, but there's so much more that needs to be told. I want to know more about the "2x2 hands of blue" guys. I especially want to know Book's backstory. The only way it's probably going to be told, though, is in a comic book series. I guess it's better than not knowing at all. :monkey2

I'd love to see another Serenity movie. I know there's going to be another comic book series, but that just isn't enough.

It kills me that the series/story never got a chance to play out the way it should have. I am thankful for the movie. It was nice to be able to get some sort of continuation/conclusion to this, when other shows like B5: Crusade did not, but there's so much more that needs to be told. I want to know more about the "2x2 hands of blue" guys. I especially want to know Book's backstory. The only way it's probably going to be told, though, is in a comic book series. I guess it's better than not knowing at all. :monkey2

You hit everything I wanted more information about :lecture

You could easily fill a full movie with Book's backstory and tie it in with the current crew.

I was at a BSG con a couple of weekends ago and it was in the same location as an SG-1 con. Even the SG-oners were making fun of Flash Gordon - you know it's got to be bad.

Back