Alternate PF Buffy Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikey

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Received her today, did not have too much time for pics - here ya go:

buffy6-1.jpg

buffy4-1.jpg

buffy3-1.jpg

buffy2-1.jpg

buffy1-1.jpg

Received her today, did not have too much time for pics - here ya go:
Thanks for the pics, mine should be here tomorrow or Monday, no saturday delivery. Her eyelashes look so long.
Do you love her? I think she looks amazing but the eyebrows are still to big.

She does look better in person, she is different than the original - the hair makes a big difference.

here is another with bright flash:

buffy7-1.jpg

I can't say that I love it. Do you like it more than the original? Could you take a picture without the flash? Thank you.

I see they didn't fix the eyebrows. Good luck on Gandalf.

I like the original better. At first I thought - there was something not right about her, but the more I look at her - she is not bad actually. The only real complaint is the hair - the ponytail comes out too far and just does not look natural. However, I am happy to have her and I will be keeping this piece - you really have to see it in person and judge for yourself. ;-)

I don't want to overreact, but based on these pictures, I'm extremely disappointed. The hairline is way off. It's too high and too far back. Look at Buffy's profile in the 360-degree Quicktime file. Now look at the profile of the final product. If mine looks like this, it's going right back to Sideshow. WHERE IS THE QUALITY CONTROL???

Here are some more (forgive the bad shots - just trying to get all angles):

buffy10-1.jpg

buffy9-1.jpg

buffy8-1.jpg

I don't want to over-react either that is why i am waiting to make a final judgment until I see mine in person. From the pictures though....I am worried. She looks bad....sorry but just bad. :eek:

Check out this comparison I just made. Look at the hair right in front of the ears. Also, look at the amount of forehead that is exposed. As I said before, the hair on the final product is too high and too far back. The Alternative PF Buffy has suffered the curse of the 12-inch "Prophecy Girl" Buffy. OK, it's not quite that bad, but in my opinion, it's entirely unacceptable.

buffyprofilecomparisonul2.jpg

You really just need to see it in person, I have noticed with many Sideshow items pictures just do not turn out right (well, at least taken by me) ;-)

Check out this comparison I just made. Look at the hair right in front of the ears. Also, look at the amount of forehead that is exposed. As I said before, the hair on the final product is too high and too far back. The Alternative PF Buffy has suffered the curse of the 12-inch "Prophecy Girl" Buffy. OK, it's not quite that bad, but in my opinion, it's entirely unacceptable.

buffyprofilecomparisonul2.jpg

:lol:lol:lol Receding hairline Buffy. Males thought it was their curse to bare. :lol

I would LOVE to repaint it though... I'm sure with some nice paint work it would look damn nice. The sculpt is fine, but as you guys have said the hairline is off and the brows are damn thick.

Still, wish I had one. :lol

Thanks for the vote of confidence. ;-)
The hairline (in person) is not that drastic, but she does have a large forehead - there is no getting around that.

I would LOVE to repaint it though... I'm sure with some nice paint work it would look damn nice. The sculpt is fine, but as you guys have said the hairline is off and the brows are damn thick.

Still, wish I had one. :lol

We'll see what I do with mine Josh. If I don't send it back, she might come to you for a repaint. I don't know how I will feel with her in hand though....the pics are just making me doubt this piece like crazy. :monkey4

Back