Sidious Coming Out??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hairlesswookiee

does anyone know if there are plans of a sidious coming out??? GG, Koto, SS i just want one to come out to complete the sith collection. anybody else in the same boat as me??

re

does anyone know if there are plans of a sidious coming out??? GG, Koto, SS i just want one to come out to complete the sith collection. anybody else in the same boat as me??

Koto: dunno...wouldn't put any money on a Sidious figure bearing a great likeness though.:puke

GG: only the bust-up has been showcased, but a mini-bust is a certainty IMO.

SS: when we eventually get to VI.:) This is the one I am holding out for.

Re: re

You don't think GG will do a statue of him Gaz? Something either from ROTS or maybe something similar to the Attakus piece of him sitting in his chair.

I would bet money on GG doing him. And if their busts are any indication of quality and likeness, it will be the best on the market IMO.

Jesse

GG could always do a bust of him in his chair like they did with Tarkin.

re

You don't think GG will do a statue of him Gaz?

I never said that they wouldn't, :D but by far the mini-busts (and those damn awful bust-ups) have been where their efforts have concentrated since they began producing SW collectibles. What we have learned from the statue line is that they have tended to produce those characters deemed popular...and those that will ultimately sell well. Given this trend, it may be a long time before we see the likes of a Sidious/Palpatine statue. I could be wrong, ya know. :D

If only they followed the example of the Jedi females maquette and made a Sidious/ Yoda statue...that would go down a treat.

I think the Sidious mini-bust will feature his saber, and may be similar to its bust-up.

No, I know that. I was saying it more since you didn't comment if you thought they would make one or not.

A bust similar to Tarkin (as mentioned above) would be a really choice piece! :clap

OK, here he is:
sid19xj.jpg

sid20bw.jpg

sid38qg.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :wave :lol :lol

Back