Hi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insomniac

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just joined the forum and wanted to say hello. I have been collecting statues for over 15 years. Started way back with the Bowen Daredevil statue and never looked back. My collection is primarily Bowen but I just purchased my first Sideshow statue last week and that is what led me here. Now I am looking forward to adding more Sideshow statues to my collection.

A few pics of my collection can be seen here: https://www.comicbookstuff.com/album_personal.php?user_id=2

...I just purchased my first Sideshow statue last week and that is what led me here. Now I am looking forward to adding more Sideshow statues to my collection.
:welcome to the Addiction. Muahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!! :D

I've seen pics of your collection somewhere before. Do you post at Statue Forum?

That is a gorgeous setup, very nice display cabinets! :rock

insomniac your collection and home from the inside is gorgeous! Definitely gotta love that look!

Welcome to the forums!

Last edited:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I look forward to adding more Sideshow pieces to my collection. The Hulk was my first and I having 2 more coming in the mail.

Holy Cow! thats your basement?! That is nice place and an equally impressive collection. you display them well. Welcome to the board!

Back