• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Jabba Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll believe it when I see it! :lol

I HAVE TAKEN THE PLUNGE, OH BROTHERS, INTO THE DEEP STINKY WATERS OF JABBA. I AM NOW A CITIZEN AND FELLOW HUTT-MAN. TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T TAKEN THE PLUNGE: COME ON IN. THE WATERS IS FINE.

21--baptism.jpg

Welcome Jabba Brother Pix. It was Brother The Ringer who helped me dive into the deep waters of what is known as The Kingdom of The Throne.

Thank you Brother Ringer. I am forever in your debt.

I HAVE TAKEN THE PLUNGE, OH BROTHERS, INTO THE DEEP STINKY WATERS OF JABBA. I AM NOW A CITIZEN AND FELLOW HUTT-MAN. TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T TAKEN THE PLUNGE: COME ON IN. THE WATERS IS FINE.

21--baptism.jpg

Glad to see you got the throne now. That was actually a pretty good deal. You will not be disappointed in this piece.

Glad to see you got the throne now. That was actually a pretty good deal. You will not be disappointed in this piece.

yeah, the deal was a good one. I knew a good deal would come up eventually. I just needed to wait. Thanks for posting that link. I had been communicating with that seller for the last couple of days but was reluctant to but it. Than I saw you post the link and I thought "Crap! Someone is gonna snipe it away from me" so I rushed over to my account and bought it. :lol

yeah, the deal was a good one. I knew a good deal would come up eventually. I just needed to wait. Thanks for posting that link. I had been communicating with that seller for the last couple of days but was reluctant to but it. Than I saw you post the link and I thought "Crap! Someone is gonna snipe it away from me" so I rushed over to my account and bought it. :lol

Well Im glad I helped you take the plunge. :D

Now you just need to come up with a new display option for it.

I'm actually very happy for you! And I'm wondering, have you had a chance to see this set up in person?

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Back