Dejarik Holochess Set Expansion Pack Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice. Saw it at the con and it was nice. Much bigger than I expected. Just a shame there are no seats for it.

Im really looking forward to this piece, always thought those monsters were really cool looking.
Wonder how heavy the table and the peices will be?

Got my notice as well, and while I'm excited about it the weakness of the Sidious Chair has me concerned about their stand alone pieces. Although its hard to imagine what could functionally go wrong with this set.

This got the axe along with a few other things a while back. I may pick it up when it can be had for half price or with a gift card.

Got my notice as well, and while I'm excited about it the weakness of the Sidious Chair has me concerned about their stand alone pieces. Although its hard to imagine what could functionally go wrong with this set.

The sideous chair probably should have been made from polystone to begin with, screw the articulation and lightup feature. Stability was more important.

I don't anticipate this problem here with the table at all, but you never know about the quality of the individual pewter figures.

I tend to agree, and I thought initially it was polystone? Oh well, I'm not a completist so its not the end of the world :lol

I tend to agree, and I thought initially it was polystone? Oh well, I'm not a completist so its not the end of the world :lol

So you don't have the chair?

While I agree its got flaws, I still find it a valuable piece in my collection. When its working (and it does 90% of the time) I like it a lot.

It will look kick @ss with Dooku and Assajj when I finish the Clone Wars backdrop I have planned.

I hope to not have it soon. I've had to reposition it constantly since I got it since it always falls over after a few hours. While it does look great (when standing) he looks like poo toppled over on his side :lol

So he'll be going back.

Ive actually found the front legs to be the strongest so if you position most of the weight on the front claws it stands fairly well. With the chess table there are no real moving pieces so I dont see any problems with it. I just cant wait to get it.

This was pretty sweet at the show and it really is decent size. IMO the price for it is justified by how big and detailed it is.

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

No problem :) I really liked this thing. I thought it was just a cool novelty item in the line before but it really has some nice personality (what I thought anyways upon seeing it.)

I'm really looking foward to this as I always wanted a real Dejarik Table as a kid.

I think the closest we had to a real world Holographic game was Time Traveler.

4421.jpg

4421_1.png

Terrible game, but cool concept.

Anywho...till we get more of the Falcon display.I'm going to have this set-up in my Jabba throne room shelf so some of his denizens can play.

Dejarik Holochess:

An ancient game enjoyed throughout the galaxy. Several similar games exist under the holochess name, but Dejarik is the most widespread and popular........(So that means it would not be out of place in Jabba's palace)

:D

Back