I GOT MY MEDICOM DARTH MAUL!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool new pre-order window...

This was interesting:

Each Darth Maul figure includes interchangeable hands and a display base, a removable hooded cloak, and comes packaged in a beautiful window display box.

No Binnocs. No droid wrist band. No purchase for me. :D

Ooooooooh! The new Streamline Ordering system is awesome. Almost takes the "sport" out of the whole thing.

(You paying attention, Gentle Giant?)

Got my order placed, dig the new order system, at least for PPOs, don't know if it'll carry over for regular orders. They still need work on the email though, the order confirmation came through with no subject line, but the information is there.

While I'm not getting this Maul, I do have to admit the face sculpt actually looks better than Sideshow's. That is impressive for Medicom since I still don't know who their Jedi Luke was supposed to be.

I love the new ordering system though. Looks like it will make PPOs quicker and much easier! :D

Let's face it, this Medicom Darth looks better than the SSC Darth. But that's about it. The new PPO works very good, but I don't like that they display your complete CC info, and then encourage you to print that screen out for "your records"... I have to drop them a line about that.

I like the new PPO process. Let's see how it handles a real popular figure with a lot of traffic before we get too giddy about it though.

Ordered one, but will almost certainly cancel.

I didn't order, but I did check out the Streamline Ordering. Nice!

Hey, Irish, I can't see the pics in your sig. Just little boxes.

Thanks for the comments about the new PPO system - keep 'em coming! (Alice, we've noted your credit card number comment, and the email confirmation MaulFan :duff .... sorry, Rory, you'll just have to make sure to have your password handy for the next one!)

We thought this would be a good test for it, rather than springing it on you during that upcoming Exclusive 2-pack PPO :monkey3

Last edited:
Back