Hi everybody!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedi Scholar 8

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Pat, and I'm a Star Wars SSC collector. It all started with SDCC '06 Vader, and has gone on from there. I love these things, and it was because of these that I began to get out of Hasbro collecting a little more and more into the higher end items. Glad to be here, and I'll be seeing all of you around!

Pat

HI

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks Josh. Trying to find my way around the boards still. Kinda confusing after spending so much time at Sandtroopers!

Pat

G'day from Down Under

Only fairly new here myself, so from one newbie to another, welcome.

I made a decision awhile ago to get into the higher-end collection. At this stage I am not sure if that was a good thing :lol

Enjoy your time on the boards.

Cheers

Back