Pics of Medicom's new Spider-Man and Stormtrooper figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

screamingmetal

Medicom's new Comic style Spiderman-
Standing:
np3_2.jpg

In action:
np355.jpg

Classic pose:
np3_3.jpg

Cartoon styled head:
np3_6.jpg

The Stormtrooper-
Standing from the front:
np1_44.jpg

Standing from the back:
np1_34.jpg

In action:
np14.jpg

The helmet front:
np1_54.jpg

The helmet from the side:
np1_64.jpg

I personally like the new Spider-Man. I have the movie version but really love the McFarlane Comic version.
The Stormtrooper I don't like so much. his helmet seems too big and the body looks too short. Also, the Marmet one was great, looked better, and was much more affordable then Medicom's version.

Re: Pics of Medicom's new Spider-Man and Stormtrooper figure

I kind of like the Spider-man too, although I wish they'd stop with the Anime' heads. I guess that's what the market wants though, they really aren't for us.

And I guess I'll have to get the Stormtrooper too. I have the Marmit, but it's going to be way too tall to go with Luke and Vader from Medicom.

Where can you buy these? Is there a website? I'm not familiar with medicom.

And does anyone have the pics of the Luke and Vader that Dave mentioned?

Spidey looks fabulous!! :thud It looks 100 X better than Takara's movie version Spidey. I notice though that Takara hasn't learned their lesson. :rolleyes The anime head is ugly. :puke Once again, Takara goofed up on the ankle articulation just like the movie Spidey and Wolverine figures. :bang

:skull

Btw, it's Medicom not Takara.

:doh

I've got Takara on my mind today. I just got my CG Midori today.:p

I just got my CG Midori today.

>: Arrgh! :rage >:
I'm still waiting for Action HQ to send mine out!
I just emailed them if they have anymore info (they replied to my last email that they'll have a shortage and wont be able to fulfill all orders) I hope they get back to me soon, the suspense is killing me! :bang >:

The Spidey does look great. Anyone have an idea when this thing is likely to go up for preorder? At HLJ Cyclops starts preorder shortly. But they don't even have comic version Spider-Man listed yet and I'd really like to get one. This could be the best looking RAH Marvel character yet and I like the Wolverine pretty well and the Venom.
Screamingmetal, good luck. I hope you get your Midori and don't have to wai too long. It's the nicest Cool Girl figure so far and goes great with the DML Jin Roh figure if you have one of those. Much nicer than I imagined and with some great items that can be split up for figure bashing as well. I'm sorry I didn't order two now. Good stuff.

chamildav,

The Cyclops figure is already available for preorder from HLJ.

I preordered mine over a month ago.

Yes, I had some good news on Midori late last night, I was told that Action HQ is getting a second shipment at the end of this week, and I should expect mine to ship out some time the following week. I do own the DML Jin Roh, and plan on removing it from my boxes for display as soon as I get Midori.
:banana
I was wondering where you guys bought yours (was it HLJ?), and how much did it cost you?
I bought mine early from AHQ and paid $116 with shipping last September when it was supposed to come out. But I've been told by AHQ that they had to raise their price to $149 because the manufacture raised their price.

'Metal,

I got mine from HLJ. I think the total with shipping was about $135.

I like it soo much that I had to get a few more.:p

$135 and shipped out on time? I knew I should have pre-ordered with HLJ! :bang
I smartened up soon after and put my pre-order for Ghost in the Shell in with HLJ. I don't like dealing with HLJ because one time I pre-ordered a figure from them and they didn't send me my order and the figure soon after sold out. But I'll take my chances with them.

SM, I think the price went from around $79. USD with the prerder discount from HLJ when I ordered it to $126. with EMS shipping on the Midori figure by the time it was delivered. Price was increased as you said after it was initially announced. Not cheap but a very nice figure.
I checked HLJ again and it still says Cyclops goes up for preorder on July 2 approximately. Maybe I missed the pre-preorder this time? Anyhoo, I'll order it when they offer it.

Oh, and I also placed my preorder for the Takara Cool Girls "Batman Begin's" figure from HLJ. I've had pretty good luck with them so far and will keep using them until I don't.

I ordered my Cyclops under the eary bird special. Try there.

Those both look very nice.

Man that Vader and Luke are pricey. I can't justify buying them. I guess I have to hope, pray, and hold out for Sideshow to produce a SW 1/6 line.

The guy who got me and a few of you the DiD LotR figure will be getting both Batman Begins figures - his price on the Takara may be more than HLJ though.

If you want his email just email me at [email protected]. I've bought a few things from him now and he's fairly reliable.

Back