King Kong Trailer Tonight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good! I'm glad to see they didn't place it in modern times like that other remake (*cough* War of the Worlds *cough*).

Wow! King Kong looks very cool. I wasn't a huge fan of the LOTR movies, but this might be good.

I might be in the minority here, but I thought the special effects where a little bad in some shots. The scene where they're on the rocks and they hear Kong's howl for the first time, as the camera pans around the waves crashing on the rocks behind them look strange, as if they are not locked to the same ground plane the actors are on.
And when the camera is over head the what I think are Brachiosaur, the CGI Dinosaurs look unrealistic, also some of the shots of the environment later on in the trailer have the CGI background moving on a different plane then the foreground.
You really can't really see the problems on the Volks Wagon trailer, but when it was on NBC it was easier to spot the problems.

But this could be early CGI stuff that they have yet to fix.
The rest looked pretty good, I'm going to see it in the theater regardless of how the special effects look.

@#%$ @#%$ @#%$! ;) :lol

Just kiddin' sm. Actually I agree - BUT I don't care at all.
I can't wait to see Kong whup on some T-rex @$$ no matter what!

Bring on da big monkey! :banana :carrot

JS :wave

PS - Yes I know gorillas aren't monkeys. :thwak ;)

Now that is a good one! I typed in b-i-t-c-h, b-i-t-c-h, b-i-t-c-h
minus the -'s and it automatically turned into @#%$ @#%$ @#%$!

The wonders of modern computers never cease to amaze me! :google

JS :wave

Back