Best 1/6th Luke Sculpt Ever?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shropt

My Little Mod
Reaction score
Look at this new Mask Magnet series from Kotobukiya. Is this not the best sculpted 1/6th Luke ever? What would you pay to get that face on a 12-inch body?

koto-RMMC4.jpg

Original story: https://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Kotobukiya_Real_Mask_Magnet_Collection_Series_4_108190.asp

While these are pretty cool looking, especially the Vader... I'm not really seeing the likeness in the Luke sculpt? Looks fairly generic to me.

I don't know why some people have such a hard time sculpting him. I think the best Luke sculpt out there is on the GG X-Wing bust.

What would I pay?.................
Hmmmmm.

dr_evil.jpg

1 million trillion bazillion dollars......................

Or nothin' cause it sucks.:D

Sorry just dont get it .... unless your looking at a different image to me ?

theres absolutely nothing remarkable about that sculpt at all

NO FRIGGIN WAY!!! LOL! I hope your joking. :lol:lol:lol

But if you want my vote I will have to say Medicoms hands down. LOL! :lol:lol:lol

Ok all joking aside I will have to say Sideshow's Jedi Luke is the best so far.

I was trying to find an image of Luke in the c o c kpit for a comparison, but all I could find was the Snowspeeder from ESB in which he already looked different.

But, still not seeing the likeness... can't wait for the rebutt :lol

I was trying to find an image of Luke in the c o c kpit for a comparison, but all I could find was the Snowspeeder from ESB in which he already looked different.

But, still not seeing the likeness... can't wait for the rebutt :lol

Exactly my problem. Only image is from ESB. Anyone have an image of Luke just as he is shooting the torpedo in to the deathstar shaft? That's the image I am looking for.

i'll repeat whats already been said: the jedi luke from SS is the best 1/6 head sculpt out right now. hopefully SS will improve on it when they release the Jedi Luke PF.

I look forward to the rebuttle but for now I think your nuts.:D:monkey3

And yes, the ROTJ SSC Luke is by far the best Luke sculpt out there. Not the best expression but definitely the best sculpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back