Comments from other boards...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!! :wave
But......what's your point. :dunno
I don't think anyone here [well, save one maybe]was ever fooled into thinking everyone on other boards believed Sideshow was picture perfect. The other boards are often free enough to openly discuss the pros and cons of ALL 1:6 manufacturers,

OK.8o

What is your point??

So people are bashing SS and you figure you wanted us to know???

:mwaha

Not to put too fine a point on this, but who exactly do you think was this thread aimed at?

Think about it.

Comments from other boards

Soooooo, should we next go thru all posts you may have made on other boards OR just start a thread for any posts from other forums that mention Sideshow?? :drool

Re: Comments from other boards

Ok, If have to explain it: (although I shouldn't have to...)

The idea of this thread is to reach those members of this board who may not read other boards. It is meant to be helpful. :bang

...but, if you want to side with those that bow and scrape for poor QC just because of product identification instead of doing something constructive, be my guest.

Honestly, I didn't expect to be chunged on a simple post.

Why's everyone on the thread giving Masaoken such a hard time. I don't mind seeing a thread like this. It's a good way to spread information and keep us informed about what else is being said on the 'net.

I tend to agree, nothing wrong with stating your opinion is there. As long as it doesn't turn into endless negativism.

Actually, the second link is a Sideshow wish list from the MWD board. So they're not all saying negative things about Sideshow, if anything they are asking for more figures from SSC.
And there have been several links posted in the past that link to negative comments on a Buffy the Vampire Slayer board about certain figures, I don't see any difference between the two types of posts. I feel these posts help us get a sense of perspective on Sideshow's products that we might be too biased to see otherwise.

..who do you think this thread was aimed at?

Think about it.

So you wanted everbody to know that I complained about SS's female figures??:dunno :rolleyes I'm still confused. I do that here. In fact I was one of the worst critics, behind ironman ;) , of SS's Willow figure.

Just beacuse I don't like SS's female figures doesn't mean anything. I have thousands of dollars of their products in my home that I love. For the record, I am doing something constructive. If I didn't complain about something that I felt was wrong then I'd still be receiving inferior products. How else is SS or for that matter any company to know when their products are not up to par.

Oh well. I guess I'm talking to the wall. :rolleyes

:skull

Nothing wrong with linking to comments on other boards. I agree, Nova's got a big head.

The HTML error comes up when a link is improperly inserted or some other html problem occurs. Try it again with plain text.

It was all plain text as far as I know. Too late to fix, the whole post is gone. :(

Ironman, sometimes it happens if you put certain characters in that the boards interpret as reserve characters for html.
As it tries to publish your post, it scans through sees that you wrote something that it thinks was an attempt at html coding in your message and since the option isn't turned on, it kills it.

Back