Bioshock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Anyone with a 360 please download this demo now. It is up and it is Next Gen without a doubt. Enjoy! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

I've got this on order from Game Stop. They got some kind of super special edition with all kinds of crap. Will pick it up and play then.

I've got this on order from Game Stop. They got some kind of super special edition with all kinds of crap. Will pick it up and play then.

Josh I am telling you this game rules. It starts off like Lost. You are in a plane crash some stuff happens. The you realize you are in a world of a different type of politician. One that wanted nothing to do with WWII. It is really strange and oh so good.

been playing it all day and its way better than i thought it would be.
~~ dont forget about the stranglehold demo too.

I really didn't like the stranglehold game. It felt like I was on ice skates and not real. I really think Gears of War ruined some games for me. Same as Resistance for the PS3. My expectations are so high now. This is truely a good time to be a gamer. :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I really enjoyed the demo more than I thought it would. I'm a BIG fan of the 1940's art direction. Always liked that look.

Josh I am telling you this game rules. It starts off like Lost. You are in a plane crash some stuff happens. The you realize you are in a world of a different type of politician. One that wanted nothing to do with WWII. It is really strange and oh so good.

Cool! I've read lots of good things about the game. So I'm looking forward to it. :)

This game rocks so much. The download was taking forever last night so I was just going to play a few minutes before work this morning. 30 minutes later I looked at the clock and freaked. Damn game almost made me late!

I absolutely love this game.

I felt so immersed in Rapture. IMO, by far the best use of sound in any game ever. The 50's art work and music feel so right and the AI reacts differently and says different things each time I replay. Splicers were popping out in different places than previous play throughs.

This is the one that will pull me away from LOTRO for a bit.

If you don't have 5.1 surround sound and an HDTV, your not doing this game justice. Lower the lights and crank up the sound. It's time to get lost in Rapture...

Took me all night to download that demo. I think the server is getting rocked on this one.

By the way, I beat the demo last night. Not since Resident Evil 1 has a game screwed with my head so badly. Sleeping was definately a bit rough last night.

Downloaded it last night, the game kicks ass, pure and simple. Definitely a must buy :rock

I just played the demo and it was pretty f'n awesome. Anyone notice this looks like a bit of a teaser for the Force Unleashed? A lot of things that are pretty close to Force powers and using them in combos. Too many great games coming our right now but I'll get this as soon as they do a price reduction.

I read on Kotaku and Joystiq that some TRU's were selling Bioshock early, so I skipped downloading the demo and tried to hit up a couple of stores. They all had gaps where it should have been. and one employee told me that they got a memo to pull the product off the shelves until next week. I always get my hopes up with broken street dates! Aaaargh. Oh well, Tuesday will be here fast enough.

I read on Kotaku and Joystiq that some TRU's were selling Bioshock early, so I skipped downloading the demo and tried to hit up a couple of stores. They all had gaps where it should have been. and one employee told me that they got a memo to pull the product off the shelves until next week. I always get my hopes up with broken street dates! Aaaargh. Oh well, Tuesday will be here fast enough.

Yep! I missed it too.

I just played the demo and i'm officially hooked. Great grafics and love the '40's style:rock A bit creepy though but will definatly get this when it comes. Does anyone know if the game will be released in a collector's edition? I think i saw something once but can't remember.

Back