Transformers Masterpiece 07 Grimlock Rumor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teemu

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am hearing Rumors that the next Transformers Masterpiece will be GRIMLOCK
I will be all over that! Hope its true.Supposedly Hasbro has been pitching that one to Takara since last year.Please be true.This Masterpiece line is the greatest transformer line out there

I think its supposed to be carried by Wal Mart... and if its anything like the 2 previous Prime releases you'll have no trouble tracking one down.

If this is true..It will be my first transformers figure I will own since the 80's.Grimlock is my all time favorite transformers.He's like the Savage Hulk: DUMB AND ULTRA POWERFUL !!!

Grimlock is definitely Kurgan approved :rock

And he would look badass on a shelf... I imagine he'd be a pretty big figure too since the Masterpiece line is pretty massive.

Being a fan of TF and dinosaurs in general, the dinobots have always been my favorites. The fact that the original G1 molds were lost/destroyed makes them more elusive. This is great news to wake up to!

For those who don't know, Hasbro bought the rights to Diaclone from Takara, which they re-packaged it into TF as we know it. Takara still designs just about everything except Titaniums, while Hasbro has more of a say in what gets made.

To be honest, I do not understand all the Grimlock/Dinobots love. They are the Serpentor of TRANSFORMERS, imho... the point where the shark was jumped in character design and creation.

:confused:

I am hearing Rumors that the next Transformers Masterpiece will be GRIMLOCK
I will be all over that! Hope its true.Supposedly Hasbro has been pitching that one to Takara since last year.Please be true.This Masterpiece line is the greatest transformer line out there

:chew Holy freakin sh%# balls,ME GRIMLOCK SAY HELL YEAH!!! :chew

To be honest, I do not understand all the Grimlock/Dinobots love. They are the Serpentor of TRANSFORMERS, imho... the point where the shark was jumped in character design and creation.

:confused:

If Transformers had a shred of seriousness/plausibility I would totally agree with you. But TF is one of the more outlandish cartoons of the 80's and because of that the Dinobots fit right in.

I mean, if you were a giant robot who crash landed on earth and needed to construct new robots who were stronger to help out what design other than a Dinosaur would you choose? I mean its really the most obvious choice!

If Transformers had a shred of seriousness/plausibility I would totally agree with you. But TF is one of the more outlandish cartoons of the 80's and because of that the Dinobots fit right in.

I mean, if you were a giant robot who crash landed on earth and needed to construct new robots who were stronger to help out what design other than a Dinosaur would you choose? I mean its really the most obvious choice!

Good point!

Me suddenly like Grimlock. Me suddenly want to hear old war stories with Grimlock.

:rock

like so many you ignore the comics, the comic origin makes more sense, dare I call it plausible:D

Back